Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prostate supps. What do u like?

Re: Prostate supps. What do u like?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    Currently taking Prostate Health Complex from either Sam's Club or Costco. Haven't had any prostate issues that I am aware of but obviously don't know if this supplement is a contributing factor.

Here's my current supps, may have to zoom in to read my cheatsheat. Yes, I'm an OCD SOB!

Attachment 979Attachment 980
    OCD and bodybuilding or powerlifting work well together. I've got OCD (not as bad as you) and I've found it to be beneficial. First off, I know I'll never forget to take a supp or have a meal, and I'll never skip reps/sets! Lol.

I agree, being OCD has been instrumental in the athletic and business successes I have achieved. It can be a hindrance at times though with checking that the door is locked 12 times, checking your wallet over and over saying "license, credit card, debit card", etc.. I do that over and over and over, especially when I travel to make sure I have everything.

I don't know if any of you "count" or are familiar with it but I constantly count syllables in my head, even while people are talking to me sometimes, and make it fit my preferred patterns of 4, 6, and 12. That will sound crazy to most of you and make no sense but I bet there are a few of you that will say, holy shit I thought I was the only one who did something like that. Well, I hope I am not the only one... :-p
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Hy husband has bee taking a supp called Best Prostate . Has been taking it for about 2 weeks now.

I agree, being OCD has been instrumental in the athletic and business successes I have achieved. It can be a hindrance at times though with checking that the door is locked 12 times, checking your wallet over and over saying "license, credit card, debit card", etc.. I do that over and over and over, especially when I travel to make sure I have everything.

I don't know if any of you "count" or are familiar with it but I constantly count syllables in my head, even while people are talking to me sometimes, and make it fit my preferred patterns of 4, 6, and 12. That will sound crazy to most of you and make no sense but I bet there are a few of you that will say, holy shit I thought I was the only one who did something like that. Well, I hope I am not the only one... :-p
    I sell car parts so I remember 11 digit part #'s. I remember them like u said by breaking them down. A few co-workers ask me for help finding a part # on odd things and I just rattle them off. They are like how do u do that!?! I said cause some customer wanted that part. When it took me like 25 minutes to find it.....I never forget!! I just have to make the decision to memorize it and it sticks........maybe I am slightly OCD lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Wow man you would really hate me. My wife has ocd and I'm completely opposite. She is like fema and I'm a hurricane. Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

V.I.P.

lol, Im glad to know Im not the only one, on here, who has problems with their brain. I always try and put things together to see how they fit. Did you see that we went from talking about your rear end to talking about brain problems? I know how that fits, lol.