Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My son the cat killer!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Good grief. Did he lure it in with meow mix? Lol.
    LOL! Probably so! He got another one a couple years ago that was just a little bigger that was a real dark brown color that was really cool looking. This kid lives for this stuff. The very first one he got back when he was a senior in high school actual jumped out of a tee and chased him for about 30 yards until he got pistol locked and was able to turn and get a spot off. Also something crazy, they had another one backed into a corner with his dogs and the cat swung with it's paw and took one of the dogs faces off. Those cats are mean and there is a bunch of them around but you just don't see them until you have dogs that point them out.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Good grief. Did he lure it in with meow mix? Lol.
    Come on bro....fancy feast with catnip on it lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    LOL! Probably so! He got another one a couple years ago that was just a little bigger that was a real dark brown color that was really cool looking. This kid lives for this stuff. The very first one he got back when he was a senior in high school actual jumped out of a tee and chased him for about 30 yards until he got pistol locked and was able to turn and get a spot off. Also something crazy, they had another one backed into a corner with his dogs and the cat swung with it's paw and took one of the dogs faces off. Those cats are mean and there is a bunch of them around but you just don't see them until you have dogs that point them out.
    That's crazy about the dogs face. U don't realize how big most wild animals are until u see them In person. Huge paws on those cats! They are crazy strong as well.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: My son the cat killer!!

Damn at the paws on that mother that's one big pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Come on bro....fancy feast with catnip on it lol.
    Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Sherk
    Nice one! We have them here in Cali but they're protected. I found one on the side of the road that had just got hit. A cop rolled up on me as I was throwing it in the back of my truck and called fish and game on me. Nothing happened he just took it and explained the law to me here in Cali. That's cool you guys can hunt them there. We can't even own a stuffed one if the coat is real.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

We have them in many areas where I hike and live.My daughter has had them come on her property and kill her cats.When hiking I have a .45 strapped on the lower belt of my pack plus a knife.My wife has a 9 mm plus bear spray.I have killed several hunting with dogs and hope to hell we never get jumped on a trail but it has become very common.They outlawed the hunting with dogs -so our deer population is down-and cat popualtion is crazy.They are a true predator and need to be harvested-nice kill-OD

That bro is one beautiful pussy!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

What caliber and type pistol used on her?

Nice kill! I love to hunt.