Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venting

Venting

Well brothers, I'm sitting in children's hospital again. I have been absent from the board due to my 8 yr old girl. Since the week before X-mas she has been in and out of the mental ward. They cannot get the diagnosis right. 1st explosive disorder 2nd ODD 3rd no-polar. Now my X who thinks she's the all knowing just pissed her treatment team off. They told use to go somewhere else. I'm completely flipping out over this. My X is having my girl live with me after a few blow ups. The X moved her high school meth head x boyfriend in with his 3 kids. After having to physically remove her from her moms house cause she had a butcher knife wanting to stab everyone. And then threw a chair through the front window. Now she's living with me no blow ups and crazy crap. But my girl is struggling to keep it together and it's killing me. And finding a new treatment program after fucking pissing off the best in the state. Wishing I could just fix it. Feeling helpless sucks. Well time to go get discharge papers and start over. Fuck

Jesus brother. I wish the best outcome for you and your daughter/family. Take things one day a a time bro.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

V.I.P.

Re: Venting

I hope everything works out for you and your fam, bro.

Nelson, lots of love for you man. Pain is a tough thing to deal with for everyone and your situation reeks of it. I'm sorry to hear about your little girl and also for the never ending drama with your ex. I hate hearing these stories. Letting you know prayers from my family to yours are on the way. Day at a time buddy. Over the years I've seen a lot of similar stories take place and things usually always work themselves out. Give it time.. keep your cool and be patient. Love love love will keep the ball rolling. Hope to hear good news soon. It'll all come together man!

Orange

Shit brother that sucks. My thoughts and prays are with you and your family and I hope you can figure out what the issue is. If you need an ear my pm box is always open.

Vent here anytime brother... Probably not much any of us can say... But we'll listen.
    Good luck!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

We are here for you my friend -vent away !! Prayers-OD

Everything happens for a reason bro. Prayers that you find the right place to help her.

Definintely keeping you in my prayers bro, that is a tough one to deal with. Keep your head up!

Thanks brothers. That's why I love this board. Real fucking people real lives and no bullshit. Thanks for the support. I got full custody today cause my X is scared my little girl is going to kill her and her new man. So. Stay at home time. My glass studio is at home. So childcare by day work at night. Thanks bros

Please feel free tell me to suck it up if I puss out.