Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Venting

Re: Venting

Much love and prayers for you bro. Like everybody else...VENT!!!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Thanks brothers. That's why I love this board. Real fucking people real lives and no bullshit. Thanks for the support. I got full custody today cause my X is scared my little girl is going to kill her and her new man. So. Stay at home time. My glass studio is at home. So childcare by day work at night. Thanks bros

Please feel free tell me to suck it up if I puss out.

Father's that care about there kids. World would be a better place with more parents like you. Congrats. Your a world changer bro

V.I.P.
    Maybe talk w ten bro tell them your in charge now and they won't have to deal w the mom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm so sorry, as a person who suffers from a mental disorder, I can really understand, your a great father sticking by her, I wish more people (the public) would educate themselves, and not judge or automatically think someone with these problems 'is simply crazy' We have a disease/disorder no different than diabetes,cancer etc...except it effects our mind not body, I pray for you, I truly understand bro..

Absolute horrible situation your in and it take a real man to stick in there to take care of the issue. If there is ever anything I could do to help please let me know!

you need to vent and this is the place to do it. it is best that you keep your energy trained here instead of at home. i know alot of times when i bottle things up it can get really ugly at home so whatever you have to say i will listen and try to help you any way possible as i know most of the others will do the same. just let it go
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

My brother I'm terribly sorry to hear about all this and more importantly pray that God would give the knowledge to the doctors to figure what is really going on with your baby girl. Having to look past the ignorance of your x and be the solid rock for your girl to anchor hold to will make you the hero she talks about on her wedding day brother. My families love and prayers are with you and if you need to talk, send me a pm and I will be ear to listen a friendly hug to help you through.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Thanks bros. it really does help. I have been struggling lately with my own mental shit. Everything was fine till the divorce 2 years ago. Once my routine was broken I failed. Or at least feel like it. I have been diagnosed with BPD that's what USMC says. But that diagnosis was just to get me out. So I haven't been able to afford solid mental care. I have gotten my routine back to gym and making solid gains. Having to push my clean bulk cycle back due to issues. Thought it was turning up and boom. My little girl freaks. So long story short. She's finally in my custody and we will look for the next step together. She is so strong willed. My x has no clue and tires to control her. Not working. But hopefully a new chapter has begun.

P.s. Thanks family

V.I.P.

You are very correct when you call us your Family. We are like an extended family. I will add you to my prayers! Just so everyone knows If you need anything I am happy to add you to my prayers, I usually get results! I dont always get the results I expect but Still I know I get results! Thanks to everyone for putting up with me and letting me be a part of this family!