Thread: Tricep Night...Holy Crap!

Tricep Night...Holy Crap!

So there is nothing sexier than the wife laying on our horse stall mats in the power rack doing floor presses. Followed that with floor skull crushers. Cant believe in all my years of lifting that I have never done these movements before. Both of us are still sore as hell from Saturday. My triceps have not been this sore in years.

If you havent tried them give em a shot next tricep workout!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvf_...e_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF58K...e_gdata_player
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Tricep Night...Holy Crap!

Trying the floor skull crushers tomorrow morning! Thanks for the new variation!

Absolutely! I am sore almost to my friggin armpits. Awesome movement! Key is dont turn it into a pullover.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

V.I.P.

Working the triceps, and getting them to grow is kinda tricky. I see a lot of people doing cable movements and the part doing the work is mostly their lower back and legs. Myself I got the most growth from seated behind the head single arm dumbbell extensions. I have also found that, from watching other people, the triceps are hard to get to grow. They are easily over worked. It depends a lot on where they are in your rotation. Pressing movements (ie chest and shoulder work) also work the triceps. Its a good idea to keep the tricep work as far away from those as you can. I have never tried the exercises you have mentioned, I will add them and see what happens. Thanks.