Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day is coming up

Mine has been eyeing an tablet so I think I'm gonna give her that. Either that or she wants her windows tinted.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Bump!
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Re: Valentine's Day is coming up

Im probably going to go with flowers, card, and an OZ of Pineapple Express. Theres been a ton of armed robberies in my area lately so I may go with taking her to get her first firearm. Ive been playing with the idea of a life insurance policy with her as the sole beneficiary but Ive decided that Valentines day is the wrong time for this gift.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

Re: Valentine's Day is coming up

I got mine a dozen roses and a dozen chocolate covered strawberrries from Shari's Berries or berries.com, I'm sure we do the usual "dinner" out, no much to do in a small town.

We are heading to FL for a 5 day, long weekend trip. She loves roller coasters so I figure Busch Gardens will be a nice little gift. On Vday I am making her grill cheese with bacon (her two favorite things, she so luckily with her amazing metabolism), shaping the sandwich like a heart and chocolate mousse from chocolate from the place she considers the best up here.

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Im probably going to go with flowers, card, and an OZ of Pineapple Express. Theres been a ton of armed robberies in my area lately so I may go with taking her to get her first firearm. Ive been playing with the idea of a life insurance policy with her as the sole beneficiary but Ive decided that Valentines day is the wrong time for this gift.
    Mmm PineEx. Man Iong for the days we can find some good smoke. The firearm is a great idea. Follow it up with some practice! It will get her all spun and want to jump your bones after I am sure. By the way, IMO, good call on holding off the "just in case I die" paperwork.

Sherk
    My dick in a box. But I think she'll be more excited about the ring, box of dark chocolate and flowers. She's been wanting me to upgrade her engagement ring so I went and made her a custom one instead. I just hope it's done in time. I got a late start on it.

V.I.P.
    My wife will be on a business trip in Florida
    Sucks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A box of donuts for her to eat off my dick! Lmao!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Ditto
    Lol, yeah if you did that would be a very long day and one you won't forget. I too am looking at a hand gun for my gal. I like the 380 specials as they are small enough to fit her hand and for her to control.