Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lazy Worthless Fucks

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Lazy Worthless Fucks

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/post...days-1B8262819 this thing should go all private.The US government never can get anything right.No wonder people my age ( including me) are leaving the US daily.Actually-I spend most of the year out of US now.-OD

Re: Lazy Worthless Fucks

Rediculous. I don't see the USPS surviving much longer honestly

They should use the UPS as their model. Oh but hey thats a corporation....
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Budget cuts, great job govt.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

I agree OD the gov't could fuck up the best of wet dreams, and I don't see it getting better.

well actually I never understood why we have mail 6 days a week... 2 or 3 days a week would be fine with me ... all you get is bills..

what is throwing the whole postal budget out of wack is the pensions.. no interest on savings means you have to put more in the pension every year . that an online billing..

as for privatising .. hmm imaging the invasion of privacy corporation could get from your mail...
    the amount of data they are gathering from my phone and email is bad enough ..

V.I.P.
    My pops works for USPS try ate pushing people into early retirement trying to do it to pops. Thy don't have enough people and they pay a shit load of overtime my pops gets them for like 2 or 3 hours everyday and works a sixth at I think double time. Everyday he tells me it's getting worse. They have contracts w ups and FedEx now it seems like hey are all working together
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey at least the re-mailers are happy and everyone can still get their gear on Sat!!

V.I.P.

I think the solution is simple. If we take all the government and combine it into a branch of service like the military and make everyone who is on unemployment for two years join it we would get a lot more done for less money. We could call it public service. At least It would put a lot of the free loaders to work.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    I think the solution is simple. If we take all the government and combine it into a branch of service like the military and make everyone who is on unemployment for two years join it we would get a lot more done for less money. We could call it public service. At least It would put a lot of the free loaders to work.
    Freeloaders don't and won't work.The US is in BIG trouble on every playing field now.We are not the world power we used to be nor the proud nation.Ppl want to work less-earn more -eat until they are so fat they need a powered chair-and then want to govt to pay for them.Is one of the reasons I spend over half of the year out of country.If my family wasn't here-I would be out permanet-OD