Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lazy Worthless Fucks

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Freeloaders don't and won't work.The US is in BIG trouble on every playing field now.We are not the world power we used to be nor the proud nation.Ppl want to work less-earn more -eat until they are so fat they need a powered chair-and then want to govt to pay for them.Is one of the reasons I spend over half of the year out of country.If my family wasn't here-I would be out permanet-OD
    Truth!
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Re: Lazy Worthless Fucks

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    I think the solution is simple. If we take all the government and combine it into a branch of service like the military and make everyone who is on unemployment for two years join it we would get a lot more done for less money. We could call it public service. At least It would put a lot of the free loaders to work.

While there are freeloaders out there, there are people that can't get work for example me... I can't tell you how many times I've been told I'm overqualified for a position, and then I'm seeing all these job openings that stay open forever because they want someone with an absurd amount of experience it's like wtf. I've been unemployed for almost 3 years now and it sucks balls.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Lazy Worthless Fucks

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    While there are freeloaders out there, there are people that can't get work for example me... I can't tell you how many times I've been told I'm overqualified for a position, and then I'm seeing all these job openings that stay open forever because they want someone with an absurd amount of experience it's like wtf. I've been unemployed for almost 3 years now and it sucks balls.
    Three years Manny !! Wow-that does suck.I remember working my way thru school and lieing to employers just to qualify.There is a shit load of work out of country also if guys are willing to be gone a few months.You have to BS your way in-but is high pay.I actually got on an oil rig once and didn't have a clue LOL.Just BSed my way in and made a shitload of $$ !!Told the bride I would be back in 7 months with $$ and left her with enough to hold her over.She has only been a housewife all the years and 4 kids.Guys that want to work-I respect-freeloaders I can't stand.I actually got a guy a job in the N Phillippines making great $$.He was going to be gone 5 months and he backed out.Would rather stay home and let his wife work !! Now that pussy was a freeloader for sure !!Hang in there Manny-there is work to be had-Luck-OD

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Hey at least the re-mailers are happy and everyone can still get their gear on Sat!!
    Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!