Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drinking on cycle

Drinking on cycle

Hey everyone! Can toy all give me your opinion on drinking alcohol while on cycle please? I'm leaving today for a few days to go to Las Vegas and then into Cali on our motorcycles and I would really like to enjoy some beverages with my wife and brothers but i've never drank while on cycle before and would rather not die. The compounds that i'm running right now are Test, Tren, EQ and some Dbol. Let me know what you all think. Also if any of you live near there hit me up and come and party with us. Thanks, Fuelfan

Re: Drinking on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    Hey everyone! Can toy all give me your opinion on drinking alcohol while on cycle please? I'm leaving today for a few days to go to Las Vegas and then into Cali on our motorcycles and I would really like to enjoy some beverages with my wife and brothers but i've never drank while on cycle before and would rather not die. The compounds that i'm running right now are Test, Tren, EQ and some Dbol. Let me know what you all think. Also if any of you live near there hit me up and come and party with us. Thanks, Fuelfan
    A lot of guys will probably disagree with me. In moderation you will be fine, just drink some water to keep yourself hydrated. NO, its not the best thing to do but you will not die from it. You will be fine.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360252005.181640.jpg

Lol in all seriousness though like Wally said in moderation it's fine it's not like you'll be drinking everyday for a month.

V.I.P.
    I try not to w orals but ill drink on Fridays on cycle couple beers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As everyone said. Just don't make it a habit as it will jack up your liver.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

I am running that liv52 liver support with my orals. I don't really ever drink and when I do it's like 2 beers but I have a feeling it's going to get a little crazy this weekend.

The Orals and tren are not great on the liver as it is. Just don't go apeshit. Drink lots of water. Take extra milk thistle. Maybe some braggs apple cider vinegar

I drink 1 drink some nights. My liver values where where fine last cycle when I got labs done.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    The Orals and tren are not great on the liver as it is. Just don't go apeshit. Drink lots of water. Take extra milk thistle. Maybe some braggs apple cider vinegar

I drink 1 drink some nights. My liver values where where fine last cycle when I got labs done.
    Exactly. Or get you some pedalite for force hydration.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Well i'm still alive after a night of partying. We rode from Las Vegas to Laughlin, Nevada and started to catch rain and i'm one of those pussy guys that doesn't like my bike to get rained on so this is where we landed for the night. The craps tables kicked my ass hard but the Yager flowed real well. We are heading it here real soon with no destination in mind so it should be a good day!
    Attached Images Attached Images

On other picture. Our first break down on the way into Hoover damn yesterday. My damn battery took a shit!
    Attached Images Attached Images