Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets hear some meals you guys and gals do at work?

Arabian

Lets hear some meals you guys and gals do at work?

Im talking about good clean quality meals that are quick and easy to take to work with you. I am tired of the same old chicken and tuna etc: What is your main staple of meals when you go to work? Discuss

Re: Lets hear some meals you guys and gals do at work?

I love sandwiches. I make up wild canned salmon like tuna and easily get my 2 servings of salmon a week. (whole wheat bread)
    Lean ground turkey and bean burritos.

Arabian

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    I love sandwiches. I make up wild canned salmon like tuna and easily get my 2 servings of salmon a week. (whole wheat bread)
    Lean ground turkey and bean burritos.
    Very nice, I will try that as well. Who else has ideas?

I have been making some ground turkey chili lately. 1lb ground turkey, 1 can kidney beans, 1 can diced tomatoes and a 1/2 pack of McCormics chili seasoning. It makes 3 meals for me. I put it over 1 cup of white rice in some tupperware and just heat it up in the micro at work. Damn good!

I eat just about the same thing everyday (except Sundays), but I prepare my meals for the week. Here is what I do.

Brown rice (1 minute), oil oil, flax seed, garlic powder, 2 lbs of chicken, broc, onion, peppers, mushrooms and I stir fry it. Then I bake 8 fillets of Salmon (buy the frozen ones in a pack of 8 for 5.99) thaw them and put in oven for 8-10 minutes, seasoned with Mccormicks chicken seasoning and honey.

I get 8 ready size containers for the week and distribute the stir fry evenly, then place 1 Salmon filet on each and store in fridge. There is lunch all week. Then in a smaller dish i add my cucumbers, carrots and a sandwich bag of almonds.

Every morning I have 8 eggs, 1 whole 7 whites. For snack after breakfast but before lunch I bring 2 scoops of oatmeal mixed with 1 scoop of protein (vanilla) mixed together (AWESOME btw).

Then I have Lunch and almond for snack, Dinnah I have ground beef, chicken, veggies, salad and then a protein shake before bed. That's about it for me.....

Well, except Sundays I Eat what ever I want. Mainly a box of Mac and Cheese with Tuna or Pasta and Meatballs, or pasta with Alfredo, maybe a couple slices of Pizza, Burgers or what ever. I dont go crazy, but I certainly dont watch what I eat on Sundays. It is my day of sanity that I look forward to every week. Keeps the week worth it, lol. Too many carbs and I end up in a carb coma... lol
    Last edited by Boston; 06-26-2012 at 04:36 PM.

PJ1127

10oz steak, 1cup broc, 1 cup brown rice

Ramen Noodles with lemon pepper chicken breast. Just watch out for all the sodium ! but I always do this with tuna or chicken during bulking.

Love spaghetti and lean ground beef and homemade marinara. Can't beat it on a bulk. I drink tons of raw milk as well with all my pj's.

Arabian

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Love spaghetti and lean ground beef and homemade marinara. Can't beat it on a bulk. I drink tons of raw milk as well with all my pj's.
    I love spaghetti as well. Lots of carbs and its cheap to fix..

Arabian

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1127 View Post
    10oz steak, 1cup broc, 1 cup brown rice
    This is a classic meal that never gets old IMO>