Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my first son is born!!!!

my first son is born!!!!

hey everyone i have a beautiful healthy baby boy!! Jace Leon is his name. i posted when i first found out my girl and i found out she was pregnant, i was very excited then..... but feb 1st 2013 at 8:28am 7lbs 3oz we were blessed. he has been home now for 6 days sleep is whenever baby jace naps thats when i get to sleep. i took off for 10 days to bond with him and help my girl. i know i slacked with posts but i'm back and cant wait to get involved again

Quote Originally Posted by jaytat View Post
    hey everyone i have a beautiful healthy baby boy!! Jace Leon is his name. i posted when i first found out my girl and i found out she was pregnant, i was very excited then..... but feb 1st 2013 at 8:28am 7lbs 3oz we were blessed. he has been home now for 6 days sleep is whenever baby jace naps thats when i get to sleep. i took off for 10 days to bond with him and help my girl. i know i slacked with posts but i'm back and cant wait to get involved again
    That's awesome ! Enjoy every minute of it. They grow so fast! Being a father is the best thing I've ever done
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: my first son is born!!!!

Congrats brother

Awsome news brother. Congrats to you and mon!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Congrats on the baby.....children are the best thing that can happen to someone.....glad your cherishing it!!!

Congrats on the new addition.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Sherk
    Good deal my man! I had my first daughter almost 4 months ago. The way they change your life is unimaginable. My favorite part of the day was hanging with my brothers from my club or being at the gym, now I can't wait to come home and be with my little girl.

Congrats!!!! Childre are a precious gift! Love the name too

That's awesome bro! Congratulations!!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

V.I.P.

Congrats bro! I forgot the cigars, sorry! Anyways, how do you guys that have knocked up your ladies keep your sperm count up while running cycles or cruising or blasting? I'm pretty sure my count is way to low to have a baby. I guess I'm gonna have to pct and come off for a while? That worries me because my sex drive is 0 when I was natty last time.