Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eating/Lifting Issue

Re: Eating/Lifting Issue

It's hard sometimes but you can prepare meals before and keep them. I boil chicken and rice and carry tubs of the stuff with me (in my car)

V.I.P.
    One hour break we leave earlier. no food allowed w us since its a hospital we r building. I get 5 meals always sometimes the 6 but its hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    Lately I've been so beat the gyms not even on my mind I'm happy if I get in two or 3 times a week. 10 hrs of hanging dense glass in an elevator shaft climbing up and down and in and out on the scaffold. Plus I cramp up from being tense all day because its sketchy work. Won't b forever though I just gotta push through
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're in your car almost all day pack your food and put it in a cooler. That way you can eat while you're on the go so you never miss a meal. You have to always be prepared.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Well by law u get 2 breaks but even at 2 that's 2 meals plus u should be able to guzzle a whey shake at another time.thats 3 meals out of the. 6 u should have.meal 4 soon as you get home.meal 5 soon as u wake up after 8 hrs sleep.then meal 6 before work.i do this all the time.no excuse not to get your meals in.there has been not one single work environment that I couldn't schedule meals .Hell it's a. 10 hr shift.everyone does that.
    Hey! This is fantastic advice and I love your "no excuse" attitude can I shoot you a PM? I have a question concerning bulking nutrition.
    Just one. More. Rep...

You might have to have bigger foods before and after perform.I have to do this sometime because of active at perform. I can quickly eat 1500 calorie consumption morning meal and dinner foods and only have to get in about 1000 at perform.

If you can't get to food AT ALL while at work, just get in some high nutrient meals ASAP. In the durability game, you're eating for restoration, not actually development. Wealthy, nutrient heavy meals will help. At dinner change to chicken meal instead of hamburger, poultry feet instead of chix breasts, choc dairy products instead of frequent etc.

Des Moines weight loss
    Last edited by Deavib2; 04-21-2013 at 12:58 PM.