Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do people do that pisses you off the most in the gym?

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: What do people do that pisses you off the most in the gym?

People who piss me off at the gym!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    What bugs me the most is three things that happen quite frequently.
    1: motherfuckers curling in the squat rack
    2: motherfuckers stinking like a fucking cigarette
    3: motherfuckers pulling db from the rack then curling right I front of it so you have to tell them to get the fuck out of the way to put them back or grab another.
    4: dumb ass kids asking me if I can get them "roids"
    5: fat asses and skeletors asking me what my secret is and interrupting my focus to ask for advice. I'm not a fucking trainer or nutritionist.

Ok that was more than three but I swear its almost a daily thing. I switched to working out at 5am to avoid those situations. Now I just get the occasional old fat fuck asking me how they can achieve a better physique and actually start loosing weight. I usually point them in the direction of the trainers desk and say they'll be here by 7am. Lol
    Fucking BINGO. And I'm on my last gym in town. Kicked out of a few for not moving over. And letting the real juice heads in. Love watching a idiot. Was in leg press. Guy walks over. Can I work in. I'm like sure but don't fuck up my routine. So 12 plates he's bitching. I said get the fuck up. 20 plates he's in the corner telling everyone how he hung with me on legs. Fucking pussy stopped at 12 plates. Love idiots.

What gets me is when people throw dumbbells and plates back on the tracks out of order. Like a while ago some douche must have done sets with the 50's-70's and must have taken them all off and put them all back at the same time, because I went to grab the 60's and I ended up with a 55 in one hand and couldn't figure out what was wrong until I put them back. I thought I was off balance or something. And I love to have to pull a 10, a 5, and a 25 off to get to a 45 plates because some dumb ass is to lazy to put them where he got them from. I swear half my lifts are in reorganizing the gym.

Sherk
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Fucking BINGO. And I'm on my last gym in town. Kicked out of a few for not moving over. And letting the real juice heads in. Love watching a idiot. Was in leg press. Guy walks over. Can I work in. I'm like sure but don't fuck up my routine. So 12 plates he's bitching. I said get the fuck up. 20 plates he's in the corner telling everyone how he hung with me on legs. Fucking pussy stopped at 12 plates. Love idiots.
    I'm the asshole that says no when people ask to work in. I go in there with a plan and stick to it. I don't want some guy holding me up or tryin to talk to me. It's strictly business when I'm in there and I try to stay focused on the task in hand and block out everyone.

I hate when I get back to the locker room, and there's guys walking around with shit hanging out having conversations with others guys with there shit out. Put a towel on or something. Geeze. smh. ^^^ I'm the same way bro. I get the nasties look from people..."can I jump in..", "No". I have my sets timed. In an out.

Sherk
    Quote Originally Posted by vinchenzo79 View Post
    I hate when I get back to the locker room, and there's guys walking around with shit hanging out having conversations with others guys with there shit out. Put a towel on or something. Geeze. smh. ^^^ I'm the same way bro. I get the nasties look from people..."can I jump in..", "No". I have my sets timed. In an out.
    Glad I'm not the only asshole. Lol

Shrek, man I can't afford to switch gums. I go at 5am when they open. The morning crew is all cops or x military. So. Normally a good crew. But when I go at odd times. I have to be kinda nice. But when people work in I talk complete shit to them. My fun.

V.I.P.

I could write a book. Hate when 135 lb trainers take up as much space as possible with their clients. They usually have them doing some bullshit routine they pulled out of that months issue of Men's Health. Get the fuck out of my way. What is that? Kettle bells, Pilates, isometrics, jumping rope lunging all over the GD gym without any regard for someone actually pushing weight.

^^^^^ nipped that one bro!! Forgot all about that. We have like 3 or 4 of those, skinny old guys, an 1 really over weight guy training people. I'm like...you could learn more on google. Lol

Take 40 moments to do a a 3 set regular that should take no more than 10 or 15 that's my greatest issue individuals take way to much crack period of time in between places I like to get in affect it out go house......

Des Moines weight loss
    Last edited by Deavib2; 04-21-2013 at 12:58 PM.