Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got pulled over.. had to eat a roach lol

Got pulled over.. had to eat a roach lol

So I wasnt wearing my seat belt and got pulled over on the way from the doc to CVS.. when I seen the lights... I opened my console and ate a pretty good size roach...Im sick with strep.. that shit didnt feel to good lol.. I also have used syringes in a red sharps container. I take it to this place down the street that disposes of it.. I was scared that they might some how know it was juice that was once in them. So I tried to play cool and the cops asked me if I knew why they pulled me over... i said im guessing my seatbelt...they said yes.. I told them I only had my ID and I just went to a new insurance company so I was waiting for the cards in the mail... the 2nd cop was like are you sure it isnt in your glove box? I said yes sir.. but he kept going on about the glove box So I said sir if you wanted me to open the glove box just ask... and I opened it.. Well after the cop that took my license walked off the cop kept asking if I had any guns, weapons, or drugs... I said no sir... then he walked to the cop car... they came back and said we are gunna write you a warning... and I said thank you so much officers... then they said sir can you please step out of your car? I said yes and got out and shut my car door. then they took me to the hood of the cop car... and had me sign the warning... I told them thank you so much! and walked back to my car as they got back into theres.. then the officer said sir do you mind if I ask you one more thing? I said yeah sure.. and he said you are pretty shakey can we search your car? I said Im sick with strep and having a crash from not eating all day so im shakey so now you wanna search my car? they said yes is there a problem? I said what if I say no? the officers looked at me like i was crazy and said well I guess nothing... I said fine then no you may not search my car....and they jumped in there car and watched me get my prescriptions and walk into cvs... I was scared shitless! and I promise I had a buzz off that roach lmao I know my breath smelt like grape swishers and green LOL!

My god bro

Re: Got pulled over.. had to eat a roach lol

Syringes can get you busted on paraphernalia charges. The roach would have been a .01g marijuana charge. I'm sure they'd test the used syringes for gear.

you got lucky. Keep that shit in your trunk or out of your car completely. Know your rights. You never have to consent to a search.

V.I.P.
    I got pulled over last Saturday after just blazing cop asked if I had a card I said yes r said ok take it home and keep it there gave me the seat let ticket though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Damn...lucky ending to what could have been worse. There is a hazardous waste drop off center where they have a big red dumpster for syringes and sharps containers to be disposed that I take mine to, anonymous as well, but yes if in a car keep them in your trunk, but if in a truck??? Good info as I did not know they could bust you for them.

I use to smoke while driving but I dont see the point anymore, way to risky. I just either smoke before I go somewhere or when I get there. As far as syringes, I just throw that shit in my trash.

Dam Frus thats a hella good story.
    And good for you bro for not succuming to their pressure to search your car.
    Thats a big PLUS 1 for you bro!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wallycn View Post
    I use to smoke while driving but I dont see the point anymore, way to risky. I just either smoke before I go somewhere or when I get there. As far as syringes, I just throw that shit in my trash.
    Bad boy! You should be more responsible

V.I.P.
    My wife don't like me smoking so in my truck is pretty much only place I smoke I've been doing it for about 10 years
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    My wife don't like me smoking so in my truck is pretty much only place I smoke I've been doing it for about 10 years
    My ex wife use to make the biggest deal about smoking. She would claim that it would make me stupid and no fun. Yet I would sneak out to the garage all the time, take a few pinch hits and she never knew. First thing I did when she moved out was bought and ounce of dank and broke out the bong that had been stored away for years.