Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got pulled over.. had to eat a roach lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Not being a smart ass but DUDE fuckin think next time! Driving with no seatbelt and weed and syringes in your car.which is why your ass was shakey.u were scared to death.THINK BRO THINK!!!
    I know I know . live and learn dont we lol .

Re: Got pulled over.. had to eat a roach lol

LOL.... these are some crazy stories. That is a good point though. Never do anything to attract attention. Wear your seat belt, drive the speed limit, etc.. Asshole cops are always looking for an excuses to fuck with you I know it happens all the time with me until I tell them I fight and than they want to talk for what seems like hours.

Be smart people.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Well I always joke that the cops that get me don't have lights on their car. They drive SUV's and come in bunches with jackets that say DEA,SWAT,FBI ETC...
    '

How many times this happen to you?!^^

Oh god, I remember the days of crushing the high way and being paranoid about my smoke. Had to eat a few in my day and stuff a bag in my pants. "Yes officer, I am just excited to see you." ;-)

I told my mom about it... her response was "do you have any more weed?" ended up smoking with mom last night lol... im sick still but after that and a soma and tussionex I slept like a baby. IM just ready to get back in the GYM!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    I love Co. I ride dirty. But it's legal. As long as you are not blazing. And fuck bongs. Oil rigs are the way. WAX is key
    WAX. Shit is potent. I was couch ridden the rest of the night.

Almost every time I've been pulled over I'm either high or just exhaled a hit. I'm early 30s now so little more smart about it, but did some stupid stuff in my 20s.

Driving with gf down a 25mph road at night, going 37. Eating fast food smoking a bowl and we get lit up. Automatic windows so I roll all 4 down and blast the heat, take a huge swig of soda and eat some fries dipped in nacho sauce. Cop just gave me a ticket for speeding, didn't seem to suspect a thing.

Got pulled over a mile from my house, a back dirt road, on the way back from work. Natty ice in my crotch smoking a bowl and I see cop lights a mile back and it looked the guy had it floored. Put the beer in my center console, put the pipe in my kit box (a medical box with a lighter, bag of weed and bowl and a scraper). Rolled down the windows and pulled over. I sat there for probably 25 seconds before he came over the crest of the hill. Gave me a ticket for rolling through a stop sign and said he could have given me one for going 55 in a 35 but I seemed to be respectful so he was letting me off of the speeding part.

Smoking a bong driving down 4 lane road with a buddy someone must have reported us, a cop on the oncoming lane does a u turn, gets behind us, pulls in front, then behind again and finally lights us up. Inspection sticker out (stupid me). I get almost to the end of the stop and I'm looking for my insurance and he see's a baggie of weed. Asks how much we have in the car, I say "not sure what you mean." Says get out. I do, says tell us how much you have or we'll get a k9 unit and warrant, I say go get the warrant. I know my rights and not agreeing to a warrantless search. 3 cop cars come and the Sgt interrogates me for about a half hour, I just keep saying "I don't have any comment on that." He would do little 3 minute interrogations then let me stand there for a while waiting. I started bsing with the cops, asking if they played paintball, owned any stocks etc, they were talkative somewhat but shut up when the sgt started getting mad at them talking to me. After a while he says the k9 unit is on the way, and we can get back in our car. So I sit there while they bring the dogs around, they alert at the trunk must be where the airflow blows out. Says I can sign a sheet and they conduct a search right there and deal with it now, or they impound my car and get a warrant with the k9 as probable cause. I tell them go to the judge. So they let me walk away but it was 30F out and I had no coat, money or anything. They let my buddy go a while before and he left. I went to a convience store and begged them to use a phone, I called a buddy and he brought me home (which was 45 minutes away). I called them up the next day and they said if there'll be charges they'll let me know, then told me what wrecker company to go to for my car. They definitely tore it apart inside but all I had was a few nugs of an 1/8th. Never got charged with anything, but I plead guilty to inspection sticker (which I was guilty of) and not having insurance, because I didnt' have the card on me at the time and I didn't want to face him in court, then they also pinned no registration on me even though I gave him my registration card. Plead guilty to all 3 just so I didn't have to go to court, paid the waiver and never got charged with anything else.

Cop driving the other way on a 2 lane road in back roads on the way home work, sees my inspection sticker out (I'm an idiot) and does a u turn behind me, so I toss the bowl in my kit and roll down the windows. He follows me for about 2 miles through several stop signs before pulling me over. It was the same cop as the last story but he didn't say a thing about pot just a inspection sticker.

So call me old but can someone explain to me what WAX is?? I haven't smoked for a couple years now so I guess i'm a little out of the loop.

AS far as cops are concerned I "dislike" every one of them! My latest run in with the cops was just this last weekend. We had trailered our motorcycles to Las Vegas and took a real nice ride until we hit a town called Searchlight, Nevada. I was pulled over for doing 26 in a 25. The cop called for back up and and MADE my brother and I remove our vests and put them inside our bags and was told to "get the Fuck out of my town". 2 of us received a ticket for 1 mile an hour over the speed limit and the dirty Fuck told us we could just pay him if we had cash. Damn good thing he didn't make me take off my hoodie or I would have had allot more problems due to the fact I had my Kimber 1911 on my back. Anyway the moral of my little experience is if any of you go through SEARCHLIGHT, NEVADA go the speed limit or under. On the way out of town there were 6 cops with people pulled over in a 3 block radius.

V.I.P.
    It's concentrated thc. My Lil bro will take all his shake and some nugs up it in a large PVC pipe and cap one end and screen the other. Hd shoots butane through the cap and it comes out the screen he takes that and boils it. The butane evaporates and what's left is the wax or maybe oil but its pretty potent he has a rig for smoking just that but me i like to just dip my nugs in it and smoke hope that helps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]