Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swamp people

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    If you think they're crazy you should watch Gator Boys. It's on tonight on Animal Planet (9pm EST). They handle the gators with nothing but their hands.
    Watched it sister. Crazy fuckers! They make it look easy!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Re: Swamp people

I watch Swamp People and a lot of the other reality shows, Duck Dynasty, Storage Wars, All the Ghost shows. Some people think its all staged and its not a reality show at all, I dont care because they are better TV shows than most of the other ones on TV. Really I dont know how you can stage a show with gators but I still like it.

I dont think most of thrm arr staged but they certainly create a lot of situations and spice things up for the camera. That being said im a big fan of the duck dynasty/duck commander shows. That and survivorman are bout only reality shows i watch. And survivorman is legit reality too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister613 View Post
    I dont think most of thrm arr staged but they certainly create a lot of situations and spice things up for the camera. That being said im a big fan of the duck dynasty/duck commander shows. That and survivorman are bout only reality shows i watch. And survivorman is legit reality too.
    Survivorman was cool because he didn't have a film crew with him to bail him out if something went wrong.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Survivorman was cool because he didn't have a film crew with him to bail him out if something went wrong.
    Yes and all the scenes showing him walking away from the camera (far) knowing he would have had to walk all the way back to get the camera, now that is dedication to the show.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Lol. Is that what you call your lady friends? Jk papa don't ban me. Lol.
    Just the white ones !! LOL-OD

Hey dammit I ride my recumbent!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford