Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back - w/Mrs. Mattingly

Back - w/Mrs. Mattingly

The Mrs. is doing a great job as she has recently committed to bodybuilding and the bodybuilding lifestyle. We may have a little powerlifter developing before our very eyes! Back night yesterday, here is Mrs. Mattingly doing Yates rows and rack pulls. Color me proud!! Really enjoying working out with the wife. Even better than I had hoped! Her progress from just a couple of months ago is astounding!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361119728.154905.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361119776.401323.jpg
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Back - w/Mrs. Mattingly

Nice bro! Mrs. MuscleAddiction has been training with me for a few months now after taking a break for a bit...and let me say muscle memory is a beautiful thing...almost as beautiful as her ass and legs . She has a goal by the end of the year to do her first figure competition, she has made a vision board with all kinds of women's physiques who she would like to look like, yesterday we were doing legs and she is free squatting 175 lbs, Hack Squatting 365 lbs, Leg Pressing 400 lbs, and her motivation is climbing like her weights! I feel training with your wife or girlfriend is so important to our lifestyle, it makes them feel involved with what is so very important to us, my wife is involved 100% in what I do, even pins me .

Keep it up with her bro...it will only keep getting better!

Thx bro! She is starting to see and feel the changes which is motivating her even more. It is so much easier wen we are both eating similar foods, etc too. She better understands me now as well. My wife does my glute shots for me too, I am not the most flexible person in the world!
    Last edited by Mattingly; 02-17-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

That would be AWESOME. Love to see other women lifting heavy weights. And it's great that you're supportive to.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

She isn't quite SisterSteel yet but she finds your posts and pics very inspirational. She wants your quads. Not gonna lie, I have no issues WHATSOEVER with that! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    She isn't quite SisterSteel yet but she finds your posts and pics very inspirational. She wants your quads. Not gonna lie, I have no issues WHATSOEVER with that! ;-)
    It takes years and also good genetics. I won't lie, my legs would grow if I just mowed the lawn outside. lol
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Dang matty that's awesome man!! Have a blast!

Muscle addiction: your wife is a beast. Those are impressive #'s for a girl!

Sister your in your own league, no comparing haha. You are way bigger than most guys

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Dang matty that's awesome man!! Have a blast!

Muscle addiction: your wife is a beast. Those are impressive #'s for a girl!

Sister your in your own league, no comparing haha. You are way bigger than most guys
    Yeah and don't let her 5'5" @ 130 lb size fool ya, she just asked yesterday to go and get her a weight belt and lifting straps.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    It takes years and also good genetics. I won't lie, my legs would grow if I just mowed the lawn outside. lol
    Ironically we need to cut our grass. Sounds like an opportunity for you to train my wife and your legs at the same time so she can learn from thee best!!! ;-). We'd love to have ya SS! LOL!
    Last edited by Mattingly; 02-17-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Yeah and don't let her 5'5" @ 130 lb size fool ya, she just asked yesterday to go and get her a weight belt and lifting straps.
    Nice! My wife's new Schiek gloves and belt came in last week. What a dork...but whatever makes her happy.