Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back - w/Mrs. Mattingly

Re: Back - w/Mrs. Mattingly

Great, good for the ladies, I saw a lady rep 135 for 12 easy reps on bench the other day I was really impressed, she didn't look like a bull dyke either, she works hard, and her goal is to do 200, and she really isn't that big...love it ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Dang matty that's awesome man!! Have a blast!

Muscle addiction: your wife is a beast. Those are impressive #'s for a girl!

Sister your in your own league, no comparing haha. You are way bigger than most guys
    Thx O! This has been great for our relationship. Also, SisterSteel is like the only woman I am allowed to stare at/comment on without getting smacked. The wife is also a big AY fan!! Color me friggin lucky gentlemen.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Back - w/Mrs. Mattingly

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    Nice! My wife's new Schiek gloves and belt came in last week. What a dork...but whatever makes her happy.
    Schiek!!! I like your signature lol...Dungeons & Dragon's for really big, cool people! That is the best one I have seen yet!

Gotta mix it up and have some fun while we are at it MA! ;-)
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    Thx O! This has been great for our relationship. Also, SisterSteel is like the only woman I am allowed to stare at/comment on without getting smacked. The wife is also a big AY fan!! Color me friggin lucky gentlemen.
    My wife does crossfit. And she loves it.
    I lift heavy and hard to build a BIG physique so we definitely don't do similar workouts BUT- She has really shaped her body well with it. I'm not an advocate for crossfit. But she seems to have really good form and never goes to failure to prevent injury. I agree its really fun to both have in common. Any two people who are partnered in their passions makes a world of difference for stronger connection.