Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This blows

V.I.P.

Re: This blows

Golds is the shit imo and 20 mins isn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    Golds is the shit imo and 20 mins isn't too bad.
    Golds is pretty bodybuilding oriented and usually are pretty nice.

The one right by my house has been overrun since the new yr! They also have a $10 a month deal , and all the idiots of the world have united....at golds gym lol.

Arnold would shake his head in disapproval lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

we just got a full set of weighted cambered barbells to go along with the regular weighted bb's we already have there. Good selection of equipment.

I too drive to a gym off the fort. I like the ability to get away from it all and just smash weights. I don't talk much nor am unapproachable, just don't like sharing weights with "those group guys" who stand around talking about life and working out instead of just getting down to business. I was actually rude last week which isn't my norm. I asked a couple very small dudes how many more sets they had on the squat rack and both just looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my forehead and said "not really sure, hahaha, we are just winging it" caught me off guard and I said "well when you figure it out and quite lifting like my little sister let me know as I have real work to do". Felt bad afterwords as this is not my character, but hey everyone has a nerve when you are focused in on what you are trying to achieve. I did go up to them after I calmed down and apologize and they said they understood. Not like there was going to be in action as I am a 224lbs ginger that looks like Duke from GI Joe. LOL. I really am a lover though. LOL.

Or you could always build your own home gym for not a hell of a lot of $$. Make it cheap and be creative.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Or you could always build your own home gym for not a hell of a lot of $$. Make it cheap and be creative.
    That would be my dream...

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Craigslist!
    I got a sweet half cage with cable attachment/pec deck/ preacher attachment with bar and weights for $450
    If u keep looking and have a truck or buddy that does....u can build a nice setup if u spend your money right.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

I tried the home work out thing, it didnt work. My wife is a work out killer. I tried to get her to go to the gym with me but she insisted working out with me and changeing the plates after every set so she could lift was a pain and then she would get into my field of view and bend over to pick up something. Arrrg, set over. I couldnt concentrate or get on a good roll. I dont know how it is for you but I wish you the best of luck!

LAMO thats funny bro. Her bending over in front of you. You oughta walk up behind her and dry hump her for that!
    Been working out at home for years, love it.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford