Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vicious log

V.I.P.
    2nd pin of tren yesterday. Smooth again no cough so in happy about that. No noticeable sides except maybe some crazy vivid dreams. Can feel the blue hearts starting to fire been kind getting some headaches gonna up water intake and maybe baby asprin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What is your food intake layout looking like my brother?
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

V.I.P.
    Honestly right now w work it's really suffering I eat oatmeal at 4 am nothing again till 9 and not again till 4 . I'm going shopping this weekend and going to try to make some drastic changes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Let me know if you need help. I understand what its like to work on the move and have found a way to make food time happen and still get at it brother.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

V.I.P.
    Thanks brotha ill pm u for some ideas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Umm you are on test c and tren ace and pinned them both the first week. Tell me your cruising beforehand. Did I read that wrong. Just thought a 19nor without test will make your dick hang sideways.

V.I.P.
    Started at the same time... Dick is Rock hard. I know guys that run tren w no test or very low test so I wasn't too worried about it. I'm in my second week 5th pin of tren was yesterday. Strength is going up (tren and dbol) and I'm looking fuller. Only noticeable sides are crazy dreams and I lose my temper a little quicker. Also I want to hump anything w tits and an ass. I personally don't see a problem w starting tren and cyp at the same time but maybe I'm unorthodox. I journeyed out yesterday so I should b able to put some more time into this log now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    Oh I am running prolacterone so maybe that's helping my cawk????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    Upping tren to 150 eod thoughts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm gonna run prolacterone as well....I know you've used it befor and you liked it right?...how much do you use?....as far as tren at 150 have a fun ride....I would wait another week or so befor upping it but that's just me.