Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Douches...

Bigmike

Angry Douches...

So a while back I got a nice little thank you from CWB for the work I do here... a good friend was low on money as his job is seasonal. Ive known this turd for a while now so I seriously dug into my personal stash and pulled out a 50ml jug of cyp. Gave him a ridiculously low price of $150, something you would only do for a friend in need. This guy has owed me the money since about December. Just got in a car accident and received about 4 times the value of his car in insurance money not including the claims suit still going.... so he gets 9.4k brags to me and when I ask him to reup with the little bit he owes me... he says he will give me $40. Wtf!? What a prick... Suppose this is what I get for doing someone a favor. My personal stash... a gift for my work and I'll get nothing for the favor but $40. At least $40 is enough gas for me to drive back over his place when he buys the new car and flatten all his tires.

What would you do if you fronted 50ml of test and got screwed... I know some may think oh I work for aculeus I probably have a swimming pool of test in my back yard. But nah my stash is limited and digging into personal stashes is something I rarely do.

Re: Douches...

I've been down this road too brother and my loss was quite a bit more. I was fuming mad for quite some time and almost became bitter and wasn't going to help another. However once I quite thinking out of emotions as emotions are not a try since of reality, I let it go, made note in my heart to have nothing else to do with that individual and kept on being who I am. There are so many so called "friends" that will fall into this category and some will do what is right and others will show their true colors and we end the friendship and asscioate them with people we just know.

Bigmike

Wise words man... I've already made it a point not to order for him or his friend who he shared the 50ml with. No more help for those guys period, best of luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Wise words man... I've already made it a point not to order for him or his friend who he shared the 50ml with. No more help for those guys period, best of luck to them.
    Agreed. Sometimes you just have to throw the trash out and say the heck with recycling. Lol. Karma is a mofo man and I have learned everyone will get what is owed to them.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

V.I.P.
    I gave a buddy 200 bucks worth of gear figuring he'd pay me back no problem. He dodged me for about a year and last week moved to Texas. When he comes back I'm taking flight no questions no nothing just going off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

The old people used to have a saying "What goes around comes around". I had a friend who did a bad thing to me so I asked about it and he said "Im sorry". That was it. That didnt get it, It didnt even sound like he was sorry. People change I know but I didnt see that I had any choice. Now I have one less friend. Thats the short version.

Real friends are priceless! The rest will show their true colors as time goes by. I agree with Chris. Maybe its time to move on down the road.

Sherk
    I have no friends only family. My friends are either dead or dead to me. Growing up in the world I did has taught me to trust only my brothers who share my colors and brothers who share my blood (that goes for females too). Anyone else will turn on you for penny's if the opportunity arises. Something as small as $150 is pocket change compared to trying to get that money back and stay friends. Think of it as a lesson in life worth $150.

I figure if I do a person a favor and they shaft me, I blow it off, cause whatever it was, they obviously needed worse than I did. It's the cost of doing what is right even though we don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    So a while back I got a nice little thank you from CWB for the work I do here... a good friend was low on money as his job is seasonal. Ive known this turd for a while now so I seriously dug into my personal stash and pulled out a 50ml jug of cyp. Gave him a ridiculously low price of $150, something you would only do for a friend in need. This guy has owed me the money since about December. Just got in a car accident and received about 4 times the value of his car in insurance money not including the claims suit still going.... so he gets 9.4k brags to me and when I ask him to reup with the little bit he owes me... he says he will give me $40. Wtf!? What a prick... Suppose this is what I get for doing someone a favor. My personal stash... a gift for my work and I'll get nothing for the favor but $40. At least $40 is enough gas for me to drive back over his place when he buys the new car and flatten all his tires.

What would you do if you fronted 50ml of test and got screwed... I know some may think oh I work for aculeus I probably have a swimming pool of test in my back yard. But nah my stash is limited and digging into personal stashes is something I rarely do.
    Been there done that, you know they have the $ and they offer to pay a small part of what they owe...Never help him again I say...

This is why I chose to only give stuff away. If I can't afford to give it away, I don't do it.
    If they give it back, awesome, if not, I did not expect them to give it back.
    I do always ask that if they are ever in a better situation, to help someone else.

I do not need any stress or resentment in my life. That is just how I do things.