Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cellphones while driving...is it really worth it

cellphones while driving...is it really worth it

why is it there are so many people that think they can drive and use a cell phone..
    once you nearly hit someone wake up and spell the coffee....and realise you don't have the co-ordination to handle it ..
    I have been almost hit way too many times!!!

I will now get off my soap box

Brother stay on that soap box a long as you want! My wife and I were on our motorcycle going 85 next to a girl that was texting and wasn't even looking at where she was going and about took us out. 85 and texting? Stupid little bitch is going to kill someone!

Re: cellphones while driving...is it really worth it

Why's it always a woman who's texting..... ok.... ok....I know it's probably women 99% of the time.

Don't label us all dumbasses though. Some of us know better and stick to using our bluetooth when we're driving and refrain from trying to text someone.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Its not only adults it's kids too.I almost hit a kid on a bike in my neighborhood last summer that was texting on a bike .

V.I.P.
    Even messing w your radio a lot is dangerous. I have Tvs in the truck and the jeep. I can admit that I was I. An accident because of being distracted a few years back. Looked up light was green started mess w the touch screen looked up again I was going right into the side of a dryers ice cream truck turning in front of me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Why's it always a woman who's texting..... ok.... ok....I know it's probably women 99% of the time.

Don't label us all dumbasses though. Some of us know better and stick to using our bluetooth when we're driving and refrain from trying to text someone.
    Trust me sister, I wouldn't label you a dumbass! Total respect to you for being responsible and using Bluetooth, wish more people would.

V.I.P.

I can drive and use my cell phone but I dont! I always pull over and use it. I know thats kinda odd but I want to set a good example. Once during the summer I was pulled over, out of my car, talking on my phone and a policeman pulled up behind me and asked me if I needed help. I explained what I was doing and he asked me if I was sure I didnt need any help. He drove by 2 times before I finished and went on my way down the road.

Bigmike

My buddy got clocked a couple weeks ago at a complete stand still on a red light. Little 18 year old girl who graduates this year... texting and driving. She hit him running 40-45 no skid marks, she didn't even break. Now he missed the last four weeks of his cycle and one of his vertebra only rotates to the right in his lower back. He may he getting set up for surgery as PT isn't helping

Funny you say this mike it just happens to my mother in law last week

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    I can drive and use my cell phone but I dont! I always pull over and use it. I know thats kinda odd but I want to set a good example. Once during the summer I was pulled over, out of my car, talking on my phone and a policeman pulled up behind me and asked me if I needed help. I explained what I was doing and he asked me if I was sure I didnt need any help. He drove by 2 times before I finished and went on my way down the road.

tha t is so sad... you did what was right...and it was so uncommon that he didn't believe you