Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

V.I.P.
    I've lost a lot of respect for them stealing mixes stealing guys from the board what's want w those "dogs"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    I've lost a lot of respect for them stealing mixes stealing guys from the board what's want w those "dogs"
    I dont think we invented the mix honestly. I also know the know I have it. Its whatev though.

Re: Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

I heard their over at BOP now and that board is full of BS and bad mouthing other sponsers...

Quote Originally Posted by Oxman View Post
    I heard their over at BOP now and that board is full of BS and bad mouthing other sponsers...
    You forgot "boring as hell"

What many do not understand is the amount of time, effort and money an administrator puts into a board. Constant updates, managing personalities and search engine optimization is an ongoing process. An admin spends hours manipulating search engines, working social media and spending money on tools to make the process easier all for somebody to walk into the front door and take members to another board. Lets face it members and activity are what is important to an admin.

You wouldnt see a source post his list in another sources thread would you? Other forums are the competition and the staff work hard to build and develop this forum and that should be respected.

Very true, unfortunately too many times people want to get something and not do the work. This is a reflection of their level of commitment and that tells the rest of the story. Easy money equals greed and they don't care how they get it.

Be aware I just caught mondtster a member here recruiting for the same forum at steroid insight. Get a life and do the work to get your own members......

Wow...you know admin isn't stupid they know everything that goes on in thier board.....I don't want this type of shit to keep happening here...this is the best board on the web and god dammit it needs to stay that way

I don't come to this board for fuckin drama...it is supposed to be an escape from the stress of life

I suppose we need to take the site down, maybe then somebody will come over and apologise and we can move forward