Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

Anyone that is recruiting for other forums will be banned indefinitely.....AM I FUCKEN CLEAR?

If you have PM'ed and tried to recruit for another forum.....PM me NOW and plead your fucken case, I already know who you are....you've got 24hrs, if I dont hear from you.....you will be banned...PERIOD.

AND......I will personally see to it the forum you are promoting and recruiting for gets fucken decimated and attacked mutiple fucken times and loses its host on top of destroying ANY kind of reputation or trust that has been built.......I better start getting fucken PMs real quick.

Anyone that has been contacted should get a hold of me ASAP and let me know who has been trying to recruit you.

SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Anyone that is recruiting for other forums will be banned indefinitely.....AM I FUCKEN CLEAR?

If you have PM'ed and tried to recruit for another forum.....PM me NOW and plead your fucken case, I already know who you are....you've got 24hrs, if I dont hear from you.....you will be banned...PERIOD.

AND......I will personally see to it the forum you are promoting and recruting for gets fucken decimated and attacked mutiple fucken times and loses its host.......I better start getting fucken PMs real quick.

Anyone that has been contacted should get a hold of me ASAP and let me know who has been trying to recruit you.
    The hammer coming down

I'm on several boards, and it seems like common knowledge that you don't try to promote other sponsors nor boards on the boards you're on.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Re: Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

If you want to do something and you're not sure if you should, PM an admin and ask first. Hell, PM an admin even if you're sure you can do it.

Read the rules or suffer the consequences.
    Last edited by SisterSteel; 03-03-2013 at 12:25 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Well....I'll always do anything I can to keep this place intact....hopefully there was no harm done and we can all move on

I'm actually more pissed about the whole lack of respect for MC than anything else....especially since I KNOW who the players are, total kick in the face considering we've helped both members and sponsors reach new levels.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Wouldn't do anything to disrespect the MC...you welcomed me when I was banned elsewhere, if I brain fart please slap me and let me know, I respect Knights & OD.

Sherk
    I sent you a pm last night on IMF.

Pm sent. I will take ALL the blame for this. No disrespect was meant. I hope my pm clarifies. If not let me know and I will bow out from reppin ama here.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Not looking good for a select few-good time to come clean -OD