Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

This reminds me of my family during a camp out !! lol OK-everybody needs to get some pussy-workout-have a beer and send me the bill-whatever we need to do-let's do it -Thanks guys-OD

And another thing. If your not involved i would suggest staying out of this. No matter what side your on. Let the people involved work this out hopefully.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    OK-everybody needs to just chill and be friends here.We all know each other-we are all friends-let's patch this up and move on.Life is too short-Thanks Guys-OD
    I want to agree with OD here, damn guys I am in my 40's...we are adults, and like OD said have been friends up to this point...then egos take over, IMO. People make mistakes, it is what we learn from them and carry into the next circumstance. This is a community of brother and sister hood, all with the same passions, goals, aspirations, bros branching out from a forum to build a new forum, help keep building this community...greed and power run this country, lets not let it affect relationships and brotherhoods! I would like to hope that something can be salvaged out of this thing, because it is what it is...can everyone except their own actions and responsibility for them? Then we can grow and move forward.

That's all...
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

I just noticed your posts Pit...just wanted to give my opinion if it is worth anything here, sorry if I stepped out of line.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

All good advice
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Bottom line if this isnt just dropped its not good for anyone. There is no win here folks. It hurts EVERYONE. Ive done my part trying to be the peace keeper. Ive talked to both sides. No one should have to kiss the other guys ass for it to be over. It should just be over. Period. I like OD's idea about the beer and pussy. For fucks sake.

Both of you guyz are gr8 bros. I would hope in my heart that all of us can just let it go and start fresh. You are both too good for this and for us to loose either of you.
    OD it totally right with one exception....Pussy and Bourbon!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Oh mercy me. As OD has said, everyone relax. Both knights and od are level headed who think with their hearts before their egos. Sometimes people have to take a scolding to always remember the wrong, just ask my 9yr old son. Take it as a learning and mentoring point and not an attack. Sometimes we have to make things public so we can get an overall resolve. Key word is resolve and not an ending. Family let's not go down this road of turmoil or back and forth threats. It won't solve anything except burnt bridges that can't be walked back over to mend. Everyone take a deep breath, know there is love here and also know that after an argument or heated discussion peace will eventual come. Everything will workout and let's refocus here.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Oh mercy me. As OD has said, everyone relax. Both knights and od are level headed who think with their hearts before their egos. Sometimes people have to take a scolding to always remember the wrong, just ask my 9yr old son. Take it as a learning and mentoring point and not an attack. Sometimes we have to make things public so we can get an overall resolve. Key word is resolve and not an ending. Family let's not go down this road of turmoil or back and forth threats. It won't solve anything except burnt bridges that can't be walked back over to mend. Everyone take a deep breath, know there is love here and also know that after an argument or heated discussion peace will eventual come. Everything will workout and let's refocus here.
    Nicely articulated Chris!

Dam I love this place!!!