Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

Re: Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

I leave this in Knights and OD's hands, kinda shocked by the whole thing, just want it to get settled.

Like I said I will take 100% of the blame here. We are part of a new forum and invited three or four members for a preview. The site has nother even officially launched. Those invited I believe sent out invitations to others here. I sincerely want you Knights to know that absolutely no disrespect was meant. Most of us came here from invitation pms from members on other sites. I know that's how I first heard of it when I was invited here from ef. I believe that since that's how this site recruited other felt it would be ok to do the same for another forum. You have great members here and I know theyes respect you and the mods here and I don't think they meant any harm. I sent you a pm and I hope this can get cleared up and no members get banned. If you feel someone should he made an example let that be me and AMA. We love this community but if we must go so others can keep enjoying their stay here we will live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePitCrew View Post
    Like I said I will take 100% of the blame here. We are part of a new forum and invited three or four members for a preview. The site has nother even officially launched. Those invited I believe sent out invitations to others here. I sincerely want you Knights to know that absolutely no disrespect was meant. Most of us came here from invitation pms from members on other sites. I know that's how I first heard of it when I was invited here from ef. I believe that since that's how this site recruited other felt it would be ok to do the same for another forum. You have great members here and I know theyes respect you and the mods here and I don't think they meant any harm. I sent you a pm and I hope this can get cleared up and no members get banned. If you feel someone should he made an example let that be me and AMA. We love this community but if we must go so others can keep enjoying their stay here we will live with that.

lets keep it honest......lets not play around the subject, I havent read your PM yet.....is this other site not wholly or partially owned by AMA?

Here is where I have the problem....when we give status here ( or anywhere else ) it gives you credibility......here at MC it would be people like sponsors, reps, and VIPS.....so when I hear that members are being recruited have joined that other site because they believed this other site was a "sister" site....then thats where I have the problem. Why would they believe that? because of your status here.....PERIOD. Members are given status here because we've entrusted them to be honest to our members and respectful to MC. For a sponsor or VIP to proactively recruit for another site is the same as saying MC sucks so check out this other site.

I think most people would agree with this point of view.

That was never the intent for anyone to think it was a sister site or bash MC in any way. I hope we can get this resolved.

I would be more than happy to forward you the three pms I sent inviting people. At no time on our part was there ever anything that would make people think the other site was a sister forum or related. If somewhere that happened I apologize. Like I said knights I'll take full blame. Ill wait for your pm and see whats up.

If you look about 2/3rds of the way down on the homepage.....there's a section called "friends of mc"...as you can see, I don't have a problem with helping out or cross trafficking with other forums....ironjuggernauts was in that section too.

Doing it via pm is fishy and sneaky. Especially when the option to do it openly was there. Just my opinion.

you didn't answer my previous question....is this other site partially or wholly owned by AMA ? I already know the answer....just want to hear it from you.

I don't mind answering that question but I'm sure you woukdbt like your business partners being aired in public if they didn't want to. But in short yes they did help with the site. And since you want this in the open I will tell you why we did. It was an alternative to EF since Nathan is such a scumbag. I'm sorry you feel this was personal against you. It wasn't. I would like to work this out if possible but I haven't received a pm back from you. If you would like this worked out in the open we can do that too. The only thing I ask if you want to know more sensitive information please pm me on that.

I don't think some people understand what it really takes to own/run a forum. When soliciting goes on , that is like a slap in the face to the owner who has provided you the forum and your membership. Members also need to remember that there are very loyal members that will alert the owner of such happenings. I back knights 100% on this.

one more thing, many board owners have zero tolerance for this and ban right away, knights is giving people a chance to come clean first and that is very nice of him!

I already discussed this with you via PM Knights but I feel I need to apologize in the open as well because I'm a VIP/rep. I did invite a total of 5 members but with no bad or undermining intent. As I've shown publicly in the past to the community as well as in private to you MC comes first regardless, that being said the invitations (from my part) were mearly an invitation to another place to play, gain and share knowledge and make new friends that's it period. I've been a part of this family dating back to elitebodiez and will be a part of it for as long as I am welcome and respected by my peers.