Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

V.I.P.

Re: Multiple bannings are about to commence..........................

Wow! No meanin to bash people but wtf were yall thinkn...ive seen sum of u guys come after me and post more and get recognized and gain more status than me...and great for you all...but this site has been SO damn good to us all AND HONEST..so hard to come by on the net especially in matters that we deal with...my FIRST thought when I read the pm was "whos the person?" and "is the forum cool with this?"..next thing I see is the name of sumone who has been here a long time and BANNED under his name.....SO much info here guys and help and sincerety...if u get banned its ur own damn fault and stupid on ur part..I hope when or if the admin n mods get tired n go private im in the loop cuz I wont go anywhere else! Peace..

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

After thse postings I received PM from just about every member here that they had an invite.I was told at first that invites just went to a few. Knights has been very gracious about things here and we have done our best to help folks.I know we are not perfect-but we do try. You have to remember that we consider you guys and gals as friends.This whole thing just dissapointed me.Enough Said-Thanks-OD

I'm not a man of many words and I usually don't speak out about many things but this has really got me pretty pissed off. I seen AMA respond back to the warnings that knights put up and then immediately after was deleted I think that's bullshit! why try to hurt somebody's business over some childish crap anyway? who cares if people go check out another forum or have other people check out another forum through an invite? who cares you know? I mean if they like the place their at, their going to stay there. this isn't a totalitarian government it should be more like a family. this is the place where everybody looks out for each other not ban each other and get rid of each other. this isn't the place or shouldn't be the place that your family talk shit about other family members. you know I came here through an invite and I like this place a lot more than the last place I was at so i stayed. I think everything needs to cool down and calm down. people just need to think about what's going on and how this is tearing us apart. this is the type of shit that will tear friends apart and ruin a relationships. now I think it's time to calm down and relax, chill out a little bit. that's all I have to say about that
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

you better go send your buddy thepitcrew a PM before shooting your mouth off......considering you dont know all of the details.

I'll put this out there........someones LIFE was threatened, a very respected bro of this community, here at MC....we will not fucken tolerate one of our members having their life threatened.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    I'm not a man of many words and I usually don't speak out about many things but this has really got me pretty pissed off. I seen AMA respond back to the warnings that knights put up and then immediately after was deleted I think that's bullshit! why try to hurt somebody's business over some childish crap anyway? who cares if people go check out another forum or have other people check out another forum through an invite? who cares you know? I mean if they like the place their at, their going to stay there. this isn't a totalitarian government it should be more like a family. this is the place where everybody looks out for each other not ban each other and get rid of each other. this isn't the place or shouldn't be the place that your family talk shit about other family members. you know I came here through an invite and I like this place a lot more than the last place I was at so i stayed. I think everything needs to cool down and calm down. people just need to think about what's going on and how this is tearing us apart. this is the type of shit that will tear friends apart and ruin a relationships. now I think it's time to calm down and relax, chill out a little bit. that's all I have to say about that

I'm just speaking of what I'm seeing going on here in the forums and all the bannings and everything that I'm hearing on the public forum.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

no, I may not know the behind the scenes aspect of the whole situation, but I just think that people should be able to see what's going on. I mean if there's a threat made and saying that "warning somebody's a threat" I think that the person should be able to respond and defend themselves. I don't think that after they defend themselves that they're posted be deleted immediately thereafter
    Last edited by ineedtogrow; 03-05-2013 at 11:53 PM.

I would tend to agree.....but I personally find it even funnier that whoever the admin or web guy they have is so amateur that they put the wrong file into the wrong folder causing it to loop...........sorry, but I cant be blamed for everything, I think they call it Karma. Ask ANY pro web guy good with VB what the problem they're experiencing is......and all will laugh their asses off.

However...I do know a great web guy who would fix it for a fee!

Quote Originally Posted by Frustratez View Post
    think its funny how the sites down after you threaten to have the site attacked knights...

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    no, I may not know the behind the scenes aspect of the whole situation, but I just think that people should be able to see what's going on. I mean if there's a threat made and saying that "warning somebody's a threat" I think that the person should be able to respond and defend themselves. I don't think that after they defend themselves that they're posted be deleted immediately thereafter
    Some things are best to not have in the open bro. I understand your issue, but there's more to this than most of us know.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

OK-everybody needs to just chill and be friends here.We all know each other-we are all friends-let's patch this up and move on.Life is too short-Thanks Guys-OD

If your reading this knights OD asked me to chime in so please dont delete. Can everyone just calm down here. This is crazy. I know we all have big egos and most of us have enough testosterone in us for an army but this is outta control. Can everyone just take a step back no matter wtf happened?.Is this even possible? Things seem to be escalating. Im tryin to bring everyone down a notch.