As you all know Fit has a long history in this sport and has helped many people get in the best shape of their lives. A little over 3 months ago I made the decision to email him to see if he could work up a diet for me that would help me accomplish my goals and get me back on track. With a few emails he had a clear understanding of what I wanted to accomplish and laid out a diet to start. He monitored my progress and made changes as needed along the way.

About this same time, he decided to start the 3 month Transformation Contest and I explained that I was in this for the long haul contest or not, but that I would follow behind the scenes and see what kind of progress we could make.

With his help I accomplished things I never thought would happen. I still have a long road ahead and this is just the start, but I owe my changes to him and his knowledge. Without his guidance and direction I am 100% positive that I would not have seen the results I did.

For that, I want to publicly thank him for all his work and the help he offers us here on MC both behind the scenes and in the forum. He is an asset to this place for sure.

Ltyson