Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Exphys88 rant

Re: Exphys88 rant

Quote Originally Posted by mondtster View Post
    So by a general consensus of everyone here....which brand do yall believe to be better thanb most and use. I also have been a EF member for a few years and broke down and bought several things of protein. Before that used mainly ON whey and casein.
    I dont want to sound like a damn commercial....but for me, the bigger the company the better...I look for a company that has products on shelfs of my local grocery store. I figure at least this way.....if I gotta sue somebody, at least its somebody with money!

Aside from that....I personally use ON for all of my protein needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Applehead23 View Post
    Before mc, I spent a lot of time at ef. Now, I can't stand it. All they do is push there super over priced shitty products and push their opinions on u. Anyways, about the nolva thing, I could never figure out why the hell ef bashed nolva so bad, they never provide any reasoning. Then you get all the cronies just repeating the same non sense. I used to recover fine w nolva, after discovering ef, I tried their pct protocol (which cost an arm and a leg) and thought it kinda sucked. Needless to say, I'll be using nolva this cycle.
    i stumbled onto that site looking for trt help/research. didn't really get any. found it elsewhere. then i got invited here. 180 degree flip. i can't stand the drama there, the push for their "OTC" pct supps, and the rain of fire if you disagree with a mod. i like it here much better, and guys and gals here are more willing to help out.

V.I.P.

I personally have tried almost everything at the Vitamin store "88" is right some of it is good and some of it is a big waste of money.

On this forum I try and read as many posts as I can and help when I think I can. Im not afraid to be wrong and get corrected, I really look forward to it. Every time that happens I learn a little more. Knowledge is key, a lack of knowledge will kill you!

The supplement industry is just like everything else in this country at this time. They want to force their Ideas on you and take your money. Most people wont take the time to stop and think. They just want to do the popular thing and be with the popular crowd. I dont understand this. Yet I see it all the time. Personally I dont care if Im out here by myself. I dont need a set of directions to follow so I can be like everyone else. I think and have the ability to make my own decisions, right or wrong, freedom of choice means a lot to me. A supplement company or anyone else for that matter will have to show me some evidence to support their claims if they want to get some of my money.

What about milk thistle and liv 52?

Maybe we can start a thread with factual trials shoeing what is placebo and what might work.

Quote Originally Posted by suprfast View Post
    What about milk thistle and liv 52?

Maybe we can start a thread with factual trials shoeing what is placebo and what might work.
    I'm not positive cause I havent researched it much, but I think there's some positive research on those supps
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM