Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bad News for Me

Re: Bad News for Me

You have alot of support here..that's why I choose this board only...real family here.

Hang in there man. Nothing but love here for you. Your not alone.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    Well I got on anti-depressants, so I feel better. It seems to be working and since I still haven't moved out yet, the wife still puts out for me as she feels bad for what she has done. I gotta get it while I can I guess, who knows how long of a dry spell I will go on later when I do move out, as I live in a small town, and don't do the clubbin' scene. Anyway I have lost about 8 lbs., my appetite is little of nothing, but I'm ok. LOL, I actually look more dry and cut up a little better, even lost some fat in my chest. WooHoo!!!! Sorry I haven't been on the board lately, but I have had to work through things and haven't felt like doing much posting. Thanks fellas!!!!
    ^^^
    Hang in there Ecto. You're not alone brother.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    Well I got on anti-depressants, so I feel better. It seems to be working and since I still haven't moved out yet, the wife still puts out for me as she feels bad for what she has done. I gotta get it while I can I guess, who knows how long of a dry spell I will go on later when I do move out, as I live in a small town, and don't do the clubbin' scene. Anyway I have lost about 8 lbs., my appetite is little of nothing, but I'm ok. LOL, I actually look more dry and cut up a little better, even lost some fat in my chest. WooHoo!!!! Sorry I haven't been on the board lately, but I have had to work through things and haven't felt like doing much posting. Thanks fellas!!!!

Isn't it kinda awkward still sleeping w your soon to be ex? It just seems like sex would jydt complicate things.

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    Isn't it kinda awkward still sleeping w your soon to be ex? It just seems like sex would jydt complicate things.
    No not at all, we are unique in our relationship as friends. She is just trying to help an old boy out for the time being. We don't share it as intimacy, it is just sex, nothing more. And here is some more awkwardness, she set me up with one of her smoking hot ass best friend, got a date coming soon. My soon to be Ex is cool with it. She just wants the best for me and wants to see me happy.
    Last edited by Ecto; 03-27-2013 at 07:03 AM.