Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women and aggression

Women and aggression

I need some advice from the board. I have a female friend and she is a amateur Mma fighter. She lacking one thing and thats aggression. She had a total hysterectomy about 10 years ago and I assume leaves her with messed up hormones and I'm woundering if this is the cause of her non aggressive ways? I want to help bring the beast out in her! I do believe she will be up for any ideas. Thanks

V.I.P.
    Got my wife pregnant never seen her so aggressive. She's ready to fist fight me before I even open my mouth lol. Maybe talk to sister steel. For me I have to focus and tell myself I need to b aggressive. Off the mats I'm a pretty nice guy on the mats it's them or me had a lot of mental involved
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks vicious I'm hopeing sister will chime in at some point. I'm like you nice as can be but when the door locks its you or me. She's not that way she has the heart of ten men but when she is fighting she acts like she doesent want too hurt her opponent.

Focused meditation helps many of my buddies who fight. Gentle giants just like viscous off the mats, on a caged animal that will destroy you once you set foot on. They do the above meditation as they focus their energy completely in competing. A little mind therapy can go a long way in anything we do.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Re: Women and aggression

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Got my wife pregnant never seen her so aggressive. She's ready to fist fight me before I even open my mouth lol.
    That is hilarious!!!

Good luck to you both....especially you there vicious...careful she might try to kill you in your sleep....I'm just playin bro

V.I.P.
    Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

You might try finding a triger device of some sort. Maybe she needs to hurt anyone who invades her space, the ring is her space. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Thanks vicious I'm hopeing sister will chime in at some point. I'm like you nice as can be but when the door locks its you or me. She's not that way she has the heart of ten men but when she is fighting she acts like she doesent want too hurt her opponent.
    The funny thing is a side that some women experience after a hysterectomy is mood swings, irritability, etc. The way to know if it had an impact on her would be to know how she was before the hysterectomy. Also is her doc prescribing anything for the hysterectomy? Many prescribe Estrogen and Progesterone after the procedure. What is she on now if anything?

I need to know more to help.

It could be something so easy as to the fact that it's just not in her to be aggressive and potentially hurt someone. I roll with a girl at my school who would be a fierce competitor but she just can't compete and bring herself to potentially hurt someone.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.
    I'm not aggressive when I roll w guys in class or buddies but I can turn it on in a tourney
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]