I know next to nothing about women's hormones, but when my estrogen gets too high I feel more aggressive and emotions are more pronounced (positive and negative). Maybe a little higher estrogen levels would help? Perhaps a little experimenting? That's how I usually find out which way I need to go, try a little more or less and see how that makes me feel.

http://kb.osu.edu/dspace/handle/1811/6576

Abstract: Estrogens are known modulators of aggression however, the specific action of estrogens on brain function has not been determined. In a correlational study, the number of estrogen receptors in regions of the hypothalamus and limbic system was correlated with aggressive behavior in a domestic strain of mice (CD-1). To determine whether these correlations reflect the effect of estrogen on aggression, the production of estrogen was manipulated by an aromatase inhibitor (fadrozole) to observe the subsequent effects on aggressive behavior. Reduction of estrogen production resulted in a decrease in aggressive behavior, suggesting that estrogen acts to increase aggression.