Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women and aggression

Re: Women and aggression

The thing is you have you to turn her mindset to other way, taking help of any romantic book, or religious book would help as well..

Ok sister I'm gonna try and answer your questions. Before the surgery she had alot more emotions. She was a little pron to violence. Now she doesent get to excited about any thing. They tried some sort of estrogen that came from a horse I guess and that only last a couple of weeks cuzz it made things real bad in all areas. She is currently on nothing and hasent been for many years. I think she needs some sort of chemical help but I really don't know

my gf had a hysterectomy and is banned from using any hormones what so ever but this due to a clotting disorder. I would honestly stick with natural methods such as meditation or guided imagery.

I know next to nothing about women's hormones, but when my estrogen gets too high I feel more aggressive and emotions are more pronounced (positive and negative). Maybe a little higher estrogen levels would help? Perhaps a little experimenting? That's how I usually find out which way I need to go, try a little more or less and see how that makes me feel.

http://kb.osu.edu/dspace/handle/1811/6576

Abstract: Estrogens are known modulators of aggression however, the specific action of estrogens on brain function has not been determined. In a correlational study, the number of estrogen receptors in regions of the hypothalamus and limbic system was correlated with aggressive behavior in a domestic strain of mice (CD-1). To determine whether these correlations reflect the effect of estrogen on aggression, the production of estrogen was manipulated by an aromatase inhibitor (fadrozole) to observe the subsequent effects on aggressive behavior. Reduction of estrogen production resulted in a decrease in aggressive behavior, suggesting that estrogen acts to increase aggression.

What is she? a peaceful mma fighter? she should be aggressive, she will loose fight with this attitude.. an mma should be aggressive.

IMO, fighters are born. Like diamonds in the ruff. But after polishing, cutting, etc the hardest material on earth. Not to say all fighters are psychopaths, but u need fight inside to turn off emotion (or just enjoy) hurting & damaging others... Me personally, I love it!!!! Seeing my opponents eyes rollback is a high I'm addicted too!!!

#1 Ronin.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, fighters are born. Like diamonds in the ruff. But after polishing, cutting, etc the hardest material on earth. Not to say all fighters are psychopaths, but u need fight inside to turn off emotion (or just enjoy) hurting & damaging others... Me personally, I love it!!!!

#1 Ronin.

Weird double post???

#1 Ronin.