Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AL Short Vacatioion

AL Short Vacatioion

First of all, I want to apologize for giving such short notice. Aculeus Labs will be taking a "very brief vacation" from accepting orders. This isn't an actual laying on the beach and drinking fruity cocktails kind of vacation but rather a brief vacation to make some needed upgrades. As of Tuesday April 2 at midnight we will stop accepting orders. We will do everything in our power to get set up in our new location and make the necessary upgrades as fast as possible, allowing us to get back to supplying you with the highest quality products available. I do not have an exact date for when we will start filling orders again but my hope is that this will take two weeks at the most. I will keep you posted and Big Mike is always available via PM or at Aculeus@securenym.net I look forward to continuing to be a part of this amazing community. I will do my best to also keep you posted as to how things are coming along and exactly when we will be able to start filling orders again.

Thank you all so much for your support and patience while we work towards creating an even better Aculeus Labs.

CWB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: AL Short Vacatioion

Thanks for " heads up" -you guys deserve a reload.Go ahead and have a " fruity cocktail" and some good pussy !! Thanks-OD

Thnx for letting us know, once again customer service and communication off the charts. Good luck with the reload. Lookin forward to having you back as well

Dangit... I just placed an order about an hour before I read this. Sorry about that AL!

V.I.P.

I just placed one too...

Me too

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by Applehead23 View Post
    Me too
    Why are you guys freaking out... its clearly stated that orders will be accepted until midnight tonight. If you have placed an order you are fine. If you have any further questions please feel free to pm me or email me.

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Thank you all so much for your support and patience while we work towards creating an even better Aculeus Labs.

CWB
    WOW! an even better Aculeus Labs. That is going to be tough, you guys are already great!

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by striker1488 View Post
    WOW! an even better Aculeus Labs. That is going to be tough, you guys are already great!
    Lol thanks for the kind words... but there is always room for improvement and we constantly seek to make that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Lol thanks for the kind words... but there is always room for improvement and we constantly seek to make that.
    Take 3 weeks! the 3rd week just head down south to the Emerald Coast and pound some barley pops and pussy!