First of all, I want to apologize for giving such short notice. Aculeus Labs will be taking a "very brief vacation" from accepting orders. This isn't an actual laying on the beach and drinking fruity cocktails kind of vacation but rather a brief vacation to make some needed upgrades. As of Tuesday April 2 at midnight we will stop accepting orders. We will do everything in our power to get set up in our new location and make the necessary upgrades as fast as possible, allowing us to get back to supplying you with the highest quality products available. I do not have an exact date for when we will start filling orders again but my hope is that this will take two weeks at the most. I will keep you posted and Big Mike is always available via PM or at Aculeus@securenym.net I look forward to continuing to be a part of this amazing community. I will do my best to also keep you posted as to how things are coming along and exactly when we will be able to start filling orders again.

Thank you all so much for your support and patience while we work towards creating an even better Aculeus Labs.

CWB