Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are people afraid of squats?

Re: Why are people afraid of squats?

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I could see that, I have guys ask me shit all the time, my #70 weight loss/transformation is the talk of the gym (not being arrogant here). I told one guy what to do/not do, he trains like shit all machine work, with way to heavy weight, and the worst form I have ever seen. Seriously the guy looks like he's having seizures doing his 1/3 reps.Whewww..right over the head (my advice) still doing the same shit and wonders why his body doesn't change, he is also constantly breaking shit, people have really begun to hate this guy because he uses way much to weight and those snappy/jerky reps aren't good for the equipment. I told him about squats, and he says "I don't train legs, I just want a big upper body"....I would be embarrassed to look like that, always wears a wife-beater with long pants of course..like someone else said don't even bother trying to help someone , unless they ask you AND are serious...damn sorry about the rant..

Kaz
    And just word to the wise boys..... Women DON'T like men with twigs for legs. We like thick muscled legs with a nice round ass. YES, we like that to just like you men do.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    And just word to the wise boys..... Women DON'T like men with twigs for legs. We like thick muscled legs with a nice round ass. YES, we like that to just like you men do.
    Yeah...the better for the grabbing and spanking when making whoopy!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

I use to be one of those jack offs that would make all kinds of excuses of why I did not do legs. I love doing them now and yes women do like nice muscular legs. Squats sucked at first when I got back into doing them but now I love them since I can really push myself.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

I still can't believe they made a division in bodybuilding competitions for the bros who don't train legs and train upper body...physique, board shorts...what next?
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I still can't believe they made a division in bodybuilding competitions for the bros who don't train legs and train upper body...physique, board shorts...what next?
    Seriously.......
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.

Men naturally have big/broad upper body and women, lower body, so u see that bein trained in the gym like that..focus too much on the strong points. .I can't stand to b with a female and her legs r bigger than mine, fuck that!..I do love them sexy solid legs n ass on em tho..just strive to b all around..a lot of kats at gyms dnt knw jack about serious body trainin..my friends r too "embarrased"to do a proper squat (ass out, chest out) or any gd form at all at that..screw em

I like a women with thick legs and big ass! I could care less if they are bigger than mine as long as she can wrap them around me and bounce it like a balloon on a rubber band! Lol

V.I.P.

I used to hate squats but now I look forward to doing them on my days off. I think that once someone gets past the DOMS of the first month or so they can like them. WHat is the point of being all swelled up in the chest with lil toothpick legs?

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Seriously. Most men think they know everything and they don't want to hear what they're doing wrong especially from a woman.
    Don't talk about me like that. I shared in confidence with you my faults. Lololololol, jk.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Gotta love the female speed skaters thighs and butts. That just rocks my world!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford