Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee Fix...

Coffee Fix...

How many of you guys/gals drink it?, or need it every morning?

If so, how do you drink it and how much in a day do you drink?
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

We have an espresso machine and I'm really into espresso so I make a latte usually every morning. I love it

I have 1 cup of coffee every morning in the winter....as soon as spring hits the need just somehow leaves me it's weird....I do however have some sort of caffeine during the day though

Re: Coffee Fix...

Quote Originally Posted by babablacksheep View Post
    I have 1 cup of coffee every morning in the winter....as soon as spring hits the need just somehow leaves me it's weird....I do however have some sort of caffeine during the day though
    It makes sense that you want something hot in the morning when you first get up and it's cold outside. For you caffeine during the day is it a pill or some kind of drink?
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

1 cup every morning. Every now and then I have a second cup but usually just 1. I was never a pop drinker either so the only caffeine I get is from my daily cup of coffee. I'm a water and milk guy. Pretty much a giant child.
    Last edited by Mattingly; 04-22-2013 at 10:59 PM.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

1 cup nearly every morning. Make it at home from good quality non flavored grind. little almond milk and tiny raw sugar.

I don't find it does much energy wise and I make it strong. I find if I make it too strong the caffeine is a dietetic and I piss a ton lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I will usually have a pot on work days.pure black

Re: Coffee Fix...

2 cups every morning.. Can't go without.

My 19 yr old daughter introduced me to expresso's It tasted like cardboard, but it had a kick!

Young coffee addict checking in.
    I'll make half a pot of coffee every morning. By the time I head out to work, the last bit fills my to go cup. Then 1-2 after lunch. Then a cup pre workout. Damn, too much haha.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    It makes sense that you want something hot in the morning when you first get up and it's cold outside. For you caffeine during the day is it a pill or some kind of drink?
    It doesn't seem to matter if I take a pill or a drink