Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your diet looking like?

I'm not singling anyone out here.im just making a general comment on this thread.I see this alot.people post up their diets and they are the "PERFECT" bodybuilding diet yet their physiques don't reflect their diets.im not sure if they are lying or they did this for 1 week and quit? But the diets are spot on and they weigh 175 lbs and nowhere near in shape.of course you guys that posted I have no idea what you look like so I'm not referring to you.but I have always wondered how many people tell the truth about their diets?

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I'm not singling anyone out here.im just making a general comment on this thread.I see this alot.people post up their diets and they are the "PERFECT" bodybuilding diet yet their physiques don't reflect their diets.im not sure if they are lying or they did this for 1 week and quit? But the diets are spot on and they weigh 175 lbs and nowhere near in shape.of course you guys that posted I have no idea what you look like so I'm not referring to you.but I have always wondered how many people tell the truth about their diets?
    You make a good point. For me, many different diets work very well, IF I stick to it. The problem for me is will power and dedication.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

I just purchased half a cow.Diet is fixing to start including lots of beef and a little less chicken. (Been eating 2 breast a day for ever ).

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    I just purchased half a cow.Diet is fixing to start including lots of beef and a little less chicken. (Been eating 2 breast a day for ever ).
    Half a cow!?! I'm on the way over bro lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I got a buddy that has cattle. Me and him split one.It was only 480.00 at 3.75 a lbs after processing. That's a gear price for steaks,roast, hamburger, and cube steak.I had 2 12oz ribeye steaks for dinner and a large salad.

Re: What's your diet looking like?

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    I'm doing a carb cycling right now, when I stick to it I get great results.

Sun-wed is a low-mod carb day w a cheat meal on wed evening.
    Thursday-fri is low-mod carb day.
    Sat-carb up day.

Eating bout 100 grams carbs, 1600 cals, 200 grams of protein on low carb days.

Cardio-11 sessions/week
    Lifting-3days/week
    Core training-2 days/week

Training for a toughmudder in June so I'm running a lot and doing a lot of body weight exercises like planks, Burpees, and some Turkish getups.
    Is that 1600 total cals per day?

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    Is that 1600 total cals per day?
    Yep, 1600 cals on low carb days. This is required if I want to lose 2.5 lbs a week.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I couldn't agree more. The prob I see brother fit is guys/gals have their diets for in cycle but as soon as they stop so does their diet and routine dedication. All the minimum or max work goes down the drain. I was very guilty of this when I first started. I would be on cycle, diet sucked for the longest as I had no clue what I was doing, and I gained bad weight with min muscle mass. I also to once I begin to learn would have a good diet for cycle and soon as I came off I made excuses to cut back in the gym and diet what diet.

Now with wisdom and research I'm on the game. I got really serious about becoming a monster a little under two years ago and went from 180 to now 228lbs, and I'm hovering around 10-12bf.

Family wake up, get motivated and dedicated. We here are all cheering you on.

Plus you have fit here is the master planner of success. Next go around I'm all his, no home though. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    You make a good point. For me, many different diets work very well, IF I stick to it. The problem for me is will power and dedication.
    Very true brother, very true. My will power and dedication is based upon a half goals and half reminder of HOW MUCH I HAVE SPENT TO GET THERE. LOL.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Re: What's your diet looking like?

I think I am going to try this plan. Is there a good substitute for eggs, I cant stand them?