Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Return of the pit zits..

Return of the pit zits..

Dammit..I though this was behind me, I had a few breakouts when I first started but low and behold 2 monster zits under my right pit...these things suck..sore as hell, you can't drain them only blood comes out, and as far as the pain involved, I think it would a successful torture method, hold someone down and squeeze these to get information from them,,,I started winny a few weeks ago don't know if that's what did it..otherwise I have been acne free, LOL almost 45 and still getting honker zits..anyway just needed to bitch..anyone else feel my pain?

Can't say I do my friend. Although those big ones can really hurt. Rarely get them but just gotta wait a week or so for them to shrink up.

OMG Kaz! I got 1 just under my right arm pit a few weeks ago. Never had one before. Bled like a son of a gun too when I drained it. I thought it was just from sweat sitting there so long while at the gym before showering?
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Re: Return of the pit zits..

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Can't say I do my friend. Although those big ones can really hurt. Rarely get them but just gotta wait a week or so for them to shrink up.
    LOL, my secret weapon is rubbing anti-bacterial soap into them(not rinsing it off) a few times a day, this helps but yah, these are going to be here for a while..I'm sure the sweating doesn't help, but I think it's more of an internal problem, dht compounds tend to break me out...

Dam acne pisses me off.I can get 99% clear for weeks not change a thing and bam broke out again.

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    Dam acne pisses me off.I can get 99% clear for weeks not change a thing and bam broke out again.
    I'm the same way! perfect for weeks then crazy shoulders .....
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Return of the pit zits..

I will be damned, I had one pop up on my left pit, luckily it was small and my g/f was able to drain it...I at the point now with the other 2 I think I'm going to have my g/f use a scalpel and make a small hole and try and drain them, I tried opening them with a needle but it wasn't enough, "you ready? here comes the pain"

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I will be damned, I had one pop up on my left pit, luckily it was small and my g/f was able to drain it...I at the point now with the other 2 I think I'm going to have my g/f use a scalpel and make a small hole and try and drain them, I tried opening them with a needle but it wasn't enough, "you ready? here comes the pain"
    Yeah, I've got to open mine up too. I decided to do accutane and its been wonders.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Yeah, I've got to open mine up too. I decided to do accutane and its been wonders.
    How are you dosing the accutane?

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    How are you dosing the accutane?
    20 mg Ed. Amazing results, only side is very mildly chapped lips. Had headaches first week or 2, but nothing now.
    Very impressed. I went w wp to be sure I got accurately dosed meds.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM