Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dogg Crap?

Re: Dogg Crap?

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    LOL, my typo I should have said Fascial stretching...
    that makes much more sense

I haven't tried it. Seems like to really push the envelope as hard as the protocol demands u really need a good workout parter. Sure u can improvise with machines etc.

I don't like to keep a training log. I train more by bio feedback. Sometimes I've had a rough work day and just don't have the gusto like I did that last session.

Dog crap requires u to push every session farther and harder then last time. Sure I'm always trying to do that......just seems like they push the envelope to hard and injury is around the corner ESP without a spot/partner IMHO!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I haven't tried it. Seems like to really push the envelope as hard as the protocol demands u really need a good workout parter. Sure u can improvise with machines etc.

I don't like to keep a training log. I train more by bio feedback. Sometimes I've had a rough work day and just don't have the gusto like I did that last session.

Dog crap requires u to push every session farther and harder then last time. Sure I'm always trying to do that......just seems like they push the envelope to hard and injury is around the corner ESP without a spot/partner IMHO!
    I do hear about injuries on it. I prefer to train alone, so machines were essential.
    Last edited by exphys88; 05-01-2013 at 11:02 PM.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

V.I.P.

I have read a little about the DC system. From what I have read, I read it on the DC site, it looks like Mike Mentzers Heavy Duty system with a few little twists thrown in. If you sit at a desk all day and then go to the gym it might be worth a try but for someone like me with a real job I dont think I could get enough rest to get much benifit from that system. I agree with what most people say, they say its hard on your joints and ligaments. Getting damage like that might not show up until your older but it will knock you out of the gym for good.

V.I.P.

I think that Im gonna pass on this style after reading thru all of the great info that I have been given. I really like the 5/6 day split that I am running now, working each body part on its own day. I never really cared for HIT and as soon as I read that they might be similar, I made up my mind not to try it.

Not a training routine for me....I'm never in the gym for more that an hour it's actually more like 45min....but in that time I'm fucking cranking em out...I can get through3 workouts @ 4sets apiece and John smith over on the bench hasn't even finished is gay sets on that....there are always people asking me in ther "man you just got here" and I say I got done 2x what you do in 2hrs....I always have intensity....granted my workout today I felt like crap but I got it done....I left nothing behind

V.I.P.

Thats the way to do a work out! Gut in get to business at hand and get out. All that texting and talking to other people business just slows you down. Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by babablacksheep View Post
    Not a training routine for me....I'm never in the gym for more that an hour it's actually more like 45min....but in that time I'm fucking cranking em out...I can get through3 workouts @ 4sets apiece and John smith over on the bench hasn't even finished is gay sets on that....there are always people asking me in ther "man you just got here" and I say I got done 2x what you do in 2hrs....I always have intensity....granted my workout today I felt like crap but I got it done....I left nothing behind

yeah I don't know how many times you go to a machine or something... and I ask how many sets left ?,, reply 3 ... I go do something else 4 sets, come back and ask the same person ...now they only have 2 left..

Tried and got good gains but always rest-pausing past failure gets very tiresome on cns and joints after awhile!