Thread: Misha Koklyaev...

Misha Koklyaev...

210kg Snatch, 250kg Clean and Jerk, 920lb raw deadlift, 2,221 raw total, 3rd at 2010 World’s Strongest Man. and 19’ 56# weight over bar. That's quite a list of accomplishments and they all belong to one man, Mikhail “Misha” Koklyaev. Misha is undoubtedly the most well-rounded strength athlete of all-time, the only one who can lay claim to truly World class performances across all 4 of the major strength sports, Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Strongman and Highland Games. Misha is the ultimate strength athlete.

Here are some vids of the Legend...

DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Re: Misha Koklyaev...

DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Have to respect a strength athlete like that, no amount of aas can turn you into a champ alone. LOTS of hard work and hard eating.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Have to respect a strength athlete like that, no amount of aas can turn you into a champ alone. LOTS of hard work and hard eating.
    In an interview, Misha stated he started his training at age 8. He was first an Olympic Weightlifter, winning Russian Nationals 7x.