Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soldiers remains end up in landfill wtf?

Soldiers remains end up in landfill wtf?

This is disturbing to me and I would like to think that those involved will end up in jail but I know better than to believe that justice will be served. I respect and am eternally grateful to all that serve in our military and defend this nation for next to nothing in compensation so it sickens me to know that this is the lack of respect our soldiers get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKV5HVk4yik

Re: Soldiers remains end up in landfill wtf?

Some folks will never know what service folks go through because politics keep it nice and quite and pretty all around. THIS REALLY TICKS ME OFF to know my brothers and sisters in arms are being discarded along with household trash. We fought when they told us to fight, they gave their lives no matter what they viewed of the war and now they are disgraced by the ones that sit on capital hill!!!
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

My usual quote guys 'trust the government' I admire all my brothers/sisters who fight for us, but for me I would have a hard time fighting for a government that couldn't give a rats ass about me, all they care is if I pay my taxes.

That's deffinatly super sad....I would like to think our military still lives by the code of everybody comes home

OMFG.... I was in Afg in 06 and lost friends. Seeing this makes me wanna go post on all the mf's resp. It's taken me almost a hundred hours of surg. and thousands of hrs with psych's and post trauma just to be able to go to the mall like a normal person, then I see this and it's just like WTF was it all for?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Some folks will never know what service folks go through because politics keep it nice and quite and pretty all around. THIS REALLY TICKS ME OFF to know my brothers and sisters in arms are being discarded along with household trash. We fought when they told us to fight, they gave their lives no matter what they viewed of the war and now they are disgraced by the ones that sit on capital hill!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFatKok View Post
    OMFG.... I was in Afg in 06 and lost friends. Seeing this makes me wanna go post on all the mf's resp. It's taken me almost a hundred hours of surg. and thousands of hrs with psych's and post trauma just to be able to go to the mall like a normal person, then I see this and it's just like WTF was it all for?

Thanks for your service and sacrifice brothers. It is unbelievable that a soldiers ultimate sacrifice is rewarded with the ultimate disrespect.

V.I.P.

That landfill is really close to where I live...

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    My usual quote guys 'trust the government' I admire all my brothers/sisters who fight for us, but for me I would have a hard time fighting for a government that couldn't give a rats ass about me, all they care is if I pay my taxes.
    Trust me big brother we don't fight for them, but against them. For me I fight for my family and friends. I have almost threw in the towel three times, but everytime I get close my heart gets in the way and I remind myself that its not for the politics but it is the reassurance that my family and you all are safe on my watch.

Not to be a cliche, but no matter what they throw at me, how many benefits they take away or what war they direct me to fight, they will never take my true reason for serving and that is to keep safe and if I have to die for those I love, period!
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    Thanks for your service and sacrifice brothers. It is unbelievable that a soldiers ultimate sacrifice is rewarded with the ultimate disrespect.
    So true man. No matter what ever brother and sister in arms will love them for who they were and represented. No matter how this country represents us, no one can take away our pride and love for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    So true man. No matter what ever brother and sister in arms will love them for who they were and represented. No matter how this country represents us, no one can take away our pride and love for each other.
    Damn Right!!