Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soldiers remains end up in landfill wtf?

Re: Soldiers remains end up in landfill wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Trust me big brother we don't fight for them, but against them. For me I fight for my family and friends. I have almost threw in the towel three times, but everytime I get close my heart gets in the way and I remind myself that its not for the politics but it is the reassurance that my family and you all are safe on my watch.

Not to be a cliche, but no matter what they throw at me, how many benefits they take away or what war they direct me to fight, they will never take my true reason for serving and that is to keep safe and if I have to die for those I love, period!

I agree and truly appreciate that you fight for us..I wish the government would give the same recognition and praise us citizens do. Again they just don't give a damn.

So true brother. They get richer off the soldiers who they kill
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

On top of a mountain. In the middle of nowhere

Then you got the fucking moron president getting a marine to hold the umbrella for him. That sorry piece of shit should be holding it for the MARINE. Thanks brothers for all you have sacrificed.
    Everything I say on this forum is for enterainment purposes only. I am actually a midget with a twelve inch root.

Quote Originally Posted by lileight View Post
    Then you got the fucking moron president getting a marine to hold the umbrella for him. That sorry piece of shit should be holding it for the MARINE. Thanks brothers for all you have sacrificed.
    Couldn't agree more! Clueless asshole....
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by lileight View Post

Well this is why.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368785288.281915.jpg

On top of a mountain. In the middle of nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    yep that is about how smart he is.
    Everything I say on this forum is for enterainment purposes only. I am actually a midget with a twelve inch root.

I'm with you Kaz. I used to be heavily involved in politics. I was a huge Rush Limbaugh Fan. He actually attended my wedding reception along with Ted Nugent. This was in 1990. I ran for council in my city in 1990. I got so sick of fighting for nothing. The corruption. I don't trust the Gov or the legal system. It's all corrupt. I witnessed our legal system first hand. Yes I came out on top of a 89 count felony charge. Reduced to 1 misdemeanor.lol!!! They wanted money.thats it. And I had it and they knew it. It was a non violent charge that I should never have been charged with. But poor people would do 10 years in prison for what I was charged with. This was many years ago. I'm a good boy now. Lol

^^^ I like you more and more everyday. Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!