Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You desrve better and you will get it.

You desrve better and you will get it.

You guys have put up with the difficulties I have been dealing with far to long. I finally a few day ago decided that i was going to stop doing everything except making product. This would allow me to build a stock large enough that I could finally get back to getting orders out as we had before. Unfortunately everything included responding or even looking at emails these last few days. There will always be more to get done but I have gotten enough to a finished product state that I will finally be taking care of people. I will do this in the order directly related to whoever has waited longest. I have had two nervous breakdowns largely based around how unacceptable it is to me that I have not been able to take care of the people that have put there trust in me. Outside of running over my computer things everything that has played into this hold up has been completely out of my control. I promise you I am doing everything within my power to get things back to how they should be and everyday now we get closer to that. I care about what I do and who I work with that failing you has been unbearable but I will never give up and will push forward until I succeed or my life is taken. I will take a break from making products to get some out and those of you that have been waiting on email reply's will start getting those tonight.
    I hope the fact that I have not even had the time to introduced SS to the team is proof that I have been doing nothing but exactly what I have shared. I promise to properly do that as I work AL back to what you all deserve.
    I cant apologize enough for the wait many of you have had to endure, but this will be made right starting immediately.

I am certainly not gone and will never let this happen again. I also will never take anyone's money without the ability to supply what is being paid for.

CWB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

You rock cwb. We all love and support you bro - life is busy and we can all understand that. All is well - can't wait to see that new list!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: You desrve better and you will get it.

You have just gained the utmost respect from me even more than before bro...your compassion, care, and professionalism has just shined through here bro, and yes I have been a bit impatient and I apologize for that...you will rise above and be better than ever, and I will say this again...the love and support from not only the members of the MC, but the support from the other sponsors wanting to see everybody succeed here is priceless! CWB you are a good brother, and again can't wait to try some of your supplements...and will wait until you are ready. You do have a few emails from me, just get back to me when you can. Thanks to Bigmike and SisterSteel for their help and support...you have a great team!

Your the best man....keep pushing forward and everything will fall into place....stay strong

You have more than earned my understanding and patience brother!!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

its things like this that put AL on the top of my list. this bro is here to support the MC community and we should show him the same respect and support that he has shown all of us. CWB is by far the best sponsor i have EVER dealt with thus far! thanks for being here for us
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

V.I.P.
    Don't sell yourself short you do an amazing job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And this is exactly why you're the best

V.I.P.

I'll be in contact soon bro!

Brother we love you! I know you take what your doing seriously, but don't get so upset you have breakdowns. We all trust you and know what kind of guy you are, we will be patient while you get things under-control, please take care of yourself!!! Don't make yourself sick worrying over this, we know your trying as hard as possible and we respect you for that. Things will get better, just take your time and know we have your back 100% here at MC.

Kaz