Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You desrve better and you will get it.

Re: You desrve better and you will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    You guys have put up with the difficulties I have been dealing with far to long. I finally a few day ago decided that i was going to stop doing everything except making product. This would allow me to build a stock large enough that I could finally get back to getting orders out as we had before. Unfortunately everything included responding or even looking at emails these last few days. There will always be more to get done but I have gotten enough to a finished product state that I will finally be taking care of people. I will do this in the order directly related to whoever has waited longest. I have had two nervous breakdowns largely based around how unacceptable it is to me that I have not been able to take care of the people that have put there trust in me. Outside of running over my computer things everything that has played into this hold up has been completely out of my control. I promise you I am doing everything within my power to get things back to how they should be and everyday now we get closer to that. I care about what I do and who I work with that failing you has been unbearable but I will never give up and will push forward until I succeed or my life is taken. I will take a break from making products to get some out and those of you that have been waiting on email reply's will start getting those tonight.
    I hope the fact that I have not even had the time to introduced SS to the team is proof that I have been doing nothing but exactly what I have shared. I promise to properly do that as I work AL back to what you all deserve.
    I cant apologize enough for the wait many of you have had to endure, but this will be made right starting immediately.

I am certainly not gone and will never let this happen again. I also will never take anyone's money without the ability to supply what is being paid for.

CWB
    I dont know how you do it. Just one side of the business is more than a full time job. Hats off to you sir.

CWB,
    Brother keep up the great work.. it will all fall into place. You have always been at the top as far as I am concerned. Thanks for everything brother..

V.I.P.

What's the latest? You taking orders or still sorting everything out? No hurry. Just curious.

CWB Rules! Thanks for the product!