Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appetite GONE!!!!

Appetite GONE!!!!

So I've been lifting now for 3 years seriously. Prob 8 years on and off due to injuries. The last 18 months I've put on about 55lbs of muscle. I train hard and eat like a horse, I credit my diet to all my lifting success thus far. Suddenly this last month every time I eat I feel like I'm going to throw up. I wake up with zero appetite and feel like shit after breakfast...almost like I'm going to pass out.

I need some suggestions. I'm looking into ghrp-6 but was curious of other options. 420 isn't something I want to do for appetite either, not wanting to be high all the time. Part of me is wondering wtf is wrong with me but this is really pissing me off. Barely getting 2800 calories/ day. I used to be able to crush WAY more. Help me please lol

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Appetite GONE!!!!

Are you on cycle? I get that way too, and for a while I just eat when I am hungry...not try and force a meal every 3 hours, you need to give yourself a break buddy, eat what you crave and then slowly bring it back up to speed. Are you doing anything different than before? Intensity of workouts??

Not on cycle at this point. Workouts are the same...still very intense and I started a little more interval cardio to see if it'd help. Didn't.

Wait why would u not want to be high all the time? Lol

I struggle with appetite. Never been a big eater.

I use protein shakes when I'm very hungry I find I can then eat a meal again not Long after. If I've gone too long between meals I get hypoglycemic.

Maybe look into digestive enzymes with your meals to help settle your stomach.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Official Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    So I've been lifting now for 3 years seriously. Prob 8 years on and off due to injuries. The last 18 months I've put on about 55lbs of muscle. I train hard and eat like a horse, I credit my diet to all my lifting success thus far. Suddenly this last month every time I eat I feel like I'm going to throw up. I wake up with zero appetite and feel like shit after breakfast...almost like I'm going to pass out.

I need some suggestions. I'm looking into ghrp-6 but was curious of other options. 420 isn't something I want to do for appetite either, not wanting to be high all the time. Part of me is wondering wtf is wrong with me but this is really pissing me off. Barely getting 2800 calories/ day. I used to be able to crush WAY more. Help me please lol
    What pre workout supp do you use?
    How long are you in the gym each day?
    Throw those two answers up there and I could more than likely tell you the reason, and let you know how you can determine that my answer is correct

I don't use a pre workout and my routine usually is 45-60 mins.

Anxiety did the same thing to me, couldn't hold anything down and 0 appetite. Anything like this going on you think? High doses can make you anxious + any life issues that may be bothering you.

Makes sense but no. Always pretty happy around the clock

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Makes sense but no. Always pretty happy around the clock
    Show off

Might just be a bit until your body stabilizes after your last blast.