Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where / How to get rid of sharps

Where / How to get rid of sharps

What to do and what not to do

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    What to do and what not to do
    Do like my buddy and just throw the needles in the trash. Then have your girl take the trash out and one jabs her in the fucking leg. True story.

I just get sharps containers from Walmart for $3. Fill em up then toss em the dash bin. right before trash guy comes. If some junky wants to get em from the dumps have at em lol.

I'm not going to take em to the hospital or some shit and risk 20 questions or get pulled over on the way or something.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Where / How to get rid of sharps

Yes on the Sharps containers, there is a household hazardous waste drop off place near where I live that has a big red dumpster for sharps disposal...just drive up, dump the whole container in the dumpster. Just go online and check your area, I'm sure they will have the same thing...and it saves people from getting stuck with a needle.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Yes on the Sharps containers, there is a household hazardous waste drop off place near where I live that has a big red dumpster for sharps disposal...just drive up, dump the whole container in the dumpster. Just go online and check your area, I'm sure they will have the same thing...and it saves people from getting stuck with a needle.
    My trash guys are assholes. I hope they get stuck a few times lol. I lost track of how many times they have broken glass all over the street.

Rant over lol.

Please don't throw shit in trash. Fastest way to get your ass popped. Had a carless friend. He just tossed in trash. Couple months. One day the cops came knocking cause his trash fell over and there was needles and vials in trash. Pop

Dam near every city has a hazardous mat drop....they ask no questions...they just take em and say have a great day!!!!

Re: Where / How to get rid of sharps

Thanks.............how about laundry detergent tubs and marking them as hazardous waste?

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    Thanks.............how about laundry detergent tubs and marking them as hazardous waste?
    That's what I use and it works great. When I get rid of it I ALWAYS take it to a dumpster that is far away from my house. When I get rid of empty vials I always soak them in hot hot water and remove any label on them just for safety for everyone. I've never had a problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post

That's what I use and it works great. When I get rid of it I ALWAYS take it to a dumpster that is far away from my house. When I get rid of empty vials I always soak them in hot hot water and remove any label on them just for safety for everyone. I've never had a problem!!
    Glad to see others taking precautions. I remove all labels with too. And I use a sharps container I buy at Walgreens and drop back off. I just say I'm diabetic. And I have a script for trt from dr. So they can't really say shit. But be safe for everyone's behalf.

not my 1st rodeo. U can hear the Diesel engine roar from the trash truck a few streets away. I literally put the risky trash out right before they grab it.

Never leave trash out that can get u in trouble. ESP overnight.