Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Need money

V.I.P.

Re: Need money

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    My dad bought this big A-frame house on this big hill when I was around 19. He got it on a steal from a good friend of ours. They only stayed in the house for about a month. The word was that his wife didn't want to stay in the house alone during the day with her son It was too big for her she said. I'll just give you the short version of things that happen in the house. My nephew came to visit and my mother was looking for him and was yelling for him upstairs and heard him talking to someone even though he was only one upstairs. When she went upstairs to find him he looked at her and said" you made her run away". My mom said" made who run away?""He said the woman in the mirror.".another time a similar thing happened and when she went to find him he said" Mimi that woman always runs away when you come in the room". I had a Doberman that would not go up the stairs. He would sit At the bottom of the stairs sideways and cock his eyes towards upstairs. But he would never, no matter what he would not go up the stairs. I will have a pool table downstairs and one time I felt something grab my shoulder and jerked my arm back. Another time a friend of mine had someone grab his arm also. One night I was in bed asleep and something Just felt weird before I opened my eyes. When I did open my eyes all the lights were on and all the doors were open to the bedroom into my walk-in closet and to another room that was my attic. I got scared because at that point we already use something was weird going out. I close my eyes and laid there and when I open them back up all the lights were off and all the doors will closed. I felt something at the foot of my bed like someone was calling on the bed. Then just like someone was on their hands and knees walking up next to me on the bed. Then it laid down right beside me next to my back and I was on my right side. I honestly don't remember if I passed out or fulfill sleep but that's all I remember. One day when I was cutting grass also the old man behind me who owns the house originally. I walked up to him and said can you tell me anything about that house. He looked kind of frazzled and he said what do you mean? I said did anybody die in that house. And he looked at me with fright and he said my daughter died in the house.i said I knew it!!!! I said I think she's still there.that was just a few of the many things that happened. I did find out that our friends, the precious owners, fled out of fear because the wife had many things happen to her upstairs. Dad sold the house many years ago but I've always wanted to go there and ask the present owners if they've had any experiences..

Crazy story!! I dont think that I would make it long in a real haunted house...

You know even thru all that I tried to find an explanation for it.