Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going Back To School!

V.I.P.

Going Back To School!

So, I went and signed up for 10 credits at my local community college. I have been a restaurant manager for a couple of years now and I think that working 56 hrs a week in a corporate restaurant franchise just isnt for me. Im going to get an associates of applied science, networking degree in 2 years if everything goes as planned. School starts in mid-august and I havent told my boss that I plan on quitting yet so this should be an interesting summer. If they really piss me off, Im out. Im going to go get a job as a server at another restaurant working around 30ish hrs a week and the funny part is that I will probaly make more money working half the hrs! My soon to be wife and family are all very supportive so I should have no problem being successful in my new career efforts.

Congrats MJ. These stories are some of my favorites. Love to read stories of folks bettering their way of life.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Nice mj!! I know you will kick ass brotha!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

V.I.P.

Re: Going Back To School!

Thanks guys! Im going to use the new found work ethic and dedication that I have discovered within myself over the past few years and focus them on school, I think that the sky is the limit. The best part is that I wont have to work the damn graveyard shift any longer, that is for the birds.

Wish you luck on your new journey. Having your family's support will definitely help you in your endeavors.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Best of luck-is a great move IMO-OD

V.I.P.

my vacation officially ends tomorrow and I am dreading going back to work!! I need to go out and start looking for a new job asap so I can go ahead and get this show on the road.

Good for you bro

V.I.P.

Went looking for jobs today and I have a few good leads. I'm ready for a change.

On top of a mountain. In the middle of nowhere

Good news bro. Good luck
    Everything I say on this forum is for enterainment purposes only. I am actually a midget with a twelve inch root.