Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5x5?

Re: 5x5?

Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Well that's cool that you have decided something like that,It can make them very strong and in fact healthy in young age.
    Because nowadays kids aren't into physical activities much if they are gonna do that they can surely be safe from obesity and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
    Well that's cool that you have decided something like that,It can make them very strong and in fact healthy in young age.
    Because nowadays kids aren't into physical activities much if they are gonna do that they can surely be safe from obesity and stuff like that.

Any comments?

web based practice management software

V.I.P.

We have been going at this a few weeks. We have done some one rep maxes as well to see where we at. He benched 155 his body weight, 305 squat. I finally benched over 300 the shoulder is such a pain.

Feel for you with that should bro. I dont bench at all any more. Do incline flys and flat flys.
    Also floor presses with arms at 45° from bod. It has taken about a year but can do those in comfort now.
    Good luck bro.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

V.I.P.

Db flys hurt even more. I hope some day I can get it fixed but just have to suck it up till then.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    For someone who is new to lifting, meaning they haven't followed a regimented program he will be able to still make gains as he drops some weight.

When you say WSBB you're referring to a DE Day and a ME Day. He's not ready for that. WSBB isn't a beginner program. 5x5 is a great program for him to build his base with.

Instead of insanity whatever... I'd have him push/pull a prowler. It's MUCH better for him developmentally.
    I remember someone asking Dave Tate about the prowler and he said something to the effect " I hate that fucking thing" I heard it's brutal, Tate said he puked all over the football field they were using it at, and Sister is right that would be a great addition for someone conditioning for football.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I remember someone asking Dave Tate about the prowler and he said something to the effect " I hate that fucking thing" I heard it's brutal, Tate said he puked all over the football field they were using it at, and Sister is right that would be a great addition for someone conditioning for football.
    The little fucker won a bet with me so I had to buy him one. I bet him he couldn't squat 305 and he did.